New away kit - Pictures released

smoggeordie

.cock

NEWCASTLE United are delighted to announce that their new change strip for the 2006/07 season will be available to supporters from Thursday 8 June. The team will wear this strip when there are colour clashes away from St. James' Park.

United's kit sponsors adidas have produced a cardinal and navy shirt with a traditional football styling including a new neck design. The shirt also incorporates the classic adidas three stripes along the arm. The shorts are navy and also have the adidas three stripes down the side. The Northern Rock sponsorship logo appears across the front of the shirt. The change goalkeepers shirt is green, with a white/orange trim and white shorts.

As with the current home strip, the latest in adidas technology has been used in this shirt. It is constructed from Climacool fabric and features APV (Anatomically Placed Ventilation) which removes sweat from the skin. Both adidas innovations allow the body to move and breathe more easily with the upshot being an excellent product with up to the minute design technology.

The new strip is available from United's Club Stores from Thursday 8 June and fans can now pre order the strip from the official club website, www.nufc.co.uk, or through Mail Order (0870 442 1892). There is also a free bag set worth £20.00, with all change shirt pre-orders placed before 29 May 2006 (whilst stocks last).

In line with Newcastle United pricing policy, the shirts show no increase and are maintained at £40 adult and £30 child (long sleeved shirts are priced at £45.00). Shorts are priced from £18 - £23 and socks from £8 - £9.

In line with the Club's Customer Charter, the change strip has a life span of one year.

kit6ed.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain strip tbh.

Not having a go at whoever started the thread, but I just have no interest at all in the strips. They could change the strip on a weekly basis and it wouldn't bother me at all.

It is rank like but since we only use it about twice a season and I wouldn't buy it regardless I don't really give a fuck.

I really like the blue third strip we have this season like, I think it's the best home or away strip we've had in years.

I have a cupboard full of pristine condition (hand wash and drip dried only) Toon tops.

I wont buy another one, however, since they started the cheap-shit advertising logo on the front and the Adidas stripes on the arms instead of the old style.

Saving me some money. :D

That looks fucking horrid!

Is it just me or does the crest look like it's been chucked on as an after thought? :razz:

115968[/snapback]

Same with most of the "smart casual" stuff in the club shop. "Ah, that's a nice tidy white and grey shirt. How can we improve it? Ooh, I know, a massive club badge smack in the middle!" :D

Don't like having red on it either.

115977[/snapback]

You won't allow anything red or white within your field of vision though, will you? :D

115982[/snapback]

The idea of us wearing red reminds me of THAT fucking goal by Ronnie Radford.