General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Beware the pixels!

:lol: I remember when I was studying in China we had a Japanese contingent studying in the same school; One of the American guys there took one of the girls back to his room after a party. It emerged the following day that she'd tried to stick her hand up his arse and he was so terrified that he fled into the corridor. Apparently Japanese girls think Western men are into that stuff.

Beware more than just pixels.

I'm often referred to as "That lucky bastard"

Sounds promising, I'd definitely go travelling then. Frankly, who knows if another chance will ever present itself. And the timing is perfect for the WC.

Edited by Rayvin

He served in the British Army as a senior ranking officer.

So he's literally Major Misunderstanding then?

If he's anything like his online persona I find that information somewhat concerning tbh. I won't say any more as he obviously can't defend himself.

So he's literally Major Misunderstanding then?

If he's anything like his online persona I find that information somewhat concerning tbh. I won't say any more as he obviously can't defend himself.

I like the reassurance that my Dad probably outranked him

I'd like to think they shared a trench together and used their body heat to comfort one another.

My Dad is Scottish, he's not sharing anything.

But I think that would make him foreign in LM's eyes, so... y'know... "Git Orf Ma Laaaaaand"

I've nowt against Leazes but I find it fuckin doubtful and needless to say funny as fuck that he went to Sandhurst along with all the Pierses and Gileses :lol:

Sorry to hear about job worries among posters on here, but ftao of Fish; why dont you use your tax free bonanza to go to Brazil around June/July time? :D

I've nowt against Leazes but I find it fuckin doubtful and needless to say funny as fuck that he went to Sandhurst along with all the Pierses and Gileses :lol:

Sorry to hear about job worries among posters on here, but ftao of Fish; why dont you use your tax free bonanza to go to Brazil around June/July time? :D

June I'm going to a Stag Do, but I'd have loved that if I'd known earlier. Sitting on a beach watching the England games on an ancient tv with a Caipirinha and a couple of beautiful girls Samba-ing for my benefit, before watching some enjoyable football at the Maracanã.

But noOOOoooooo, I'll be in Portugal, getting really drunk with some useless wastes and watching shitty England play shitty football in depressing clarity, before drinking my self into a stupor.

June I'm going to a Stag Do, but I'd have loved that if I'd known earlier. Sitting on a beach watching the England games on an ancient tv with a Caipirinha and a couple of beautiful girls Samba-ing for my benefit, before watching some enjoyable football at the Maracanã.

But noOOOoooooo, I'll be in Portugal, getting really drunk with some useless wastes and watching shitty England play shitty football in depressing clarity, before drinking my self into a stupor.

Bitter lemons on you!

Besides, you surely haven't booked your flights to Portugal yet so just sack it off. I'm sure Matt'll forgive you. One day. :D

We usually do the frightfully poash Alburfera for a long weekend round Euros/WC time but I was informed over the festive period that this year we're having a change....Benidorm for the England v Italy 11pm ko weekend :jesuswept:

If that's not this country summed up in one sentence, I don't know what is!

Edited by Rayvin

... Did I say something off colour? I meant that affectionately believe it or not.

Naah, I'm only playing because I'm one of the useless wastes to which he refers. And he's probably not much wrong. :D

Bitter lemons on you!

Besides, you surely haven't booked your flights to Portugal yet so just sack it off. I'm sure Matt'll forgive you. One day. :D

Already booked, me and the Gooner on the same flight from Stanstead. Not too expensive to be honest.

If that's not this country summed up in one sentence, I don't know what is!

I'm often guilty of inadvertently capturing the Zeitgeist. It's a burden, and that's for sure.

Already booked, me and the Gooner on the same flight from Stanstead. Not too expensive to be honest.

Oh, is he coming for the week too? Canny. We're not letting him watch any American sports though.

Oh, is he coming for the week too? Canny. We're not letting him watch any American sports though.

We could permit him his Beach Volleyball? Surely?

It's taken me many years to reach this point, but I'm more concerned about what I think about other people than what I think they think about me. If someone doesn't like me, that's not my fault, I honestly don't give a fuck any more. It sounds arrogant but it's how I feel.