General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Was there any provision made for a situation like this when Chez laid down his Ten Commandments for Forum Moderation?

Edited by Alex

Have we ascertained who has the most beautiful wife/children between Chez and SEW yet btw.

I'm putting together a set of top trumps cards and I have Chez ahead on Banlieue/Quartier but SEW comfortably in the lead on Nights Spent next to Beautiful Wife.

What happened to the enemy of my enemy is my friend!?

Anyway, nee fucker has compared wives looks so that's a straw man argument Finchy

What happened to the enemy of my enemy is my friend!?

Anyway, nee fucker has compared wives looks so that's a straw man argument Finchy

I'm am equal opportunities arsehole, you should know that by now. :razz:

I wake up next to my beautiful wife and child every morning while you are in a hotel in another European city away from your family and big expensive home.

Im seething with jealousy

You clearly are. Maybe i overshare but i dont pay attention to what you say about your domestic arrangements to even remember any details. You obviously pay a lot of attention to mine. Thats just natural i guess.

Success, wealth, power, being stylish AND sexy makes me interesting but with the territory comes people wanting to knock you down. I can handle that, not sure you can.

You pretend you're joking ... :lol:

And you can't admit to over sharing and then in the next breath accuse me of paying too much attention. You've spent years name dropping where you've been working. I'm sure it's very interesting to a point but there's not a man I know that works away from home who doesn't wish he could spend more time with his kids.

Mind you there's not a man I know who worries about how much of his money his family gets...

Disgrace having a go at chez, BTW. I don't know how many times I've told you his name is Frankie, and he posts in his crackas from his flat in Percy Main, cans chilling in the fridge. Leave the lad alone!!!! :(

There's clearly some history coming into it, whatever it is, but near as I can tell it we're arguing over whose life is most awesome.

Yep, it's come to that.

There's clearly some history coming into it, whatever it is, but near as I can tell it we're arguing over whose life is most awesome.

Yep, it's come to that.

And Gemmill hasn't come in to blow them both out of the water yet?

They don't need their noses rubbing in it. I wake up inside of this beautiful body every day in Wideopen's hottest gated community.

I open my eyes and there I am. Looking back at myself in my mirrored ceiling. Satin sheets crumpled all around me.

I roll over and pick up my phone to check my bank balance. Still loaded. I log onto Toontastic to check how many lols I've accrued overnight. Still hilarious.

And I've only just woken up seconds earlier. How could this day get any better?

I read "inside this beautiful body" as a compliment to the new lass until I recognised the level of his narcissism.

Edited by NJS