General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Was only a matter of time before one of their green laser pens caught someone like .

The mentalists all painting that chinok with green laser pointers during its flyover - that could've gone very badly.

egypt-laser-copter-001.jpg

The mentalists all painting that chinok with green laser pointers during its flyover - that could've gone very badly.

The pilot must've just shut his eyes and hoped for the best !

A BBC article I read said their flashing them about is 'celebratory' ?

Just have a pint instead .

Similar!

Anyhows, what a spectacularly glorious morning it is. Having tea in the garden and its warm and silent except for the sudden burst of Abba once I've had this can of Special Brew

Perfect :)

Fantastic morning . Only slightly ruined by this Bob The Builder type twat who lives opposite. The kind that's always fucking on hammering banging or electric sawing making a fucking racket. His new project is digging down alongside his house to put a patio or summat in. He's hired a mini digger and out he was crack of dawn. Was on the fuckin thing 4-8 last night too . He had a wagon delivering dolomite at 7 this morning. Got a good mind to go across and tip it over the bastaad .

Fantastic morning . Only slightly ruined by this Bob The Builder type twat who lives opposite. The kind that's always fucking on hammering banging or electric sawing making a fucking racket. His new project is digging down alongside his house to put a patio or summat in. He's hired a mini digger and out he was crack of dawn. Was on the fuckin thing 4-8 last night too . He had a wagon delivering dolomite at 7 this morning. Got a good mind to go across and tip it over the bastaad .

Unlucky.

Still silent as anything around here and the stunner (late 30's) next door has just come to sunbathe.

Hope that makes you feel better. :)

Its given me a boost .

Just walked to the shops and got a sweat on . Its a bit Gaarge .

I trust you're sat there employing the age old technique of sungogs on, head turned one way, eyes t'other ?

Alas 6ft panel fence :lol:

Just the odd glimpse as I come in and out of the house ( or hide behind the curtain at the bedroom window........ Joke).

Alas 6ft panel fence :lol:

Just the odd glimPSE as I come in and out of the house ( or hide behind the curtain at the bedroom window........ Joke).

Vertical blinds here and have to be careful not to get exposed as it were .

The knack is to tilt the blades ever so slowly . if a window's open the wind movement helps deflect any unwanted twitches .

Dear me, just cut the grass in front and back gardens and am now glowing unattrractively (sweating like a sweaty pig)

Should have just gone straight to bed - need another shower now :sweat:

Sitting in the back with just shorts on and am about to get kindle out if the three females I'm sitting with will stop making noises in my direction. (talking I believe they call it). :D