General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

After I got back to Newcastle stayed in town till about 7, then went local steaming. There's this Sunderland fan in the local social club born and bred in the toon, and he was fuckin giving it the biggie, so I says look I don't care if you're 50 odd you're a fuckin joke. I said you're nothing but an attention seeker, there's no reason for you to support Sunderland, you're an attention seeking cunt, to which one of his pals jumps in "It's only football". Got me thinking that maybe I take the tribal thing too far, or maybe not. Either way I couldn't handle a Sunderland fan in my face last night.

After I got back to Newcastle stayed in town till about 7, then went local steaming. There's this Sunderland fan in the local social club born and bred in the toon, and he was fuckin giving it the biggie, so I says look I don't care if you're 50 odd you're a fuckin joke. I said you're nothing but an attention seeker, there's no reason for you to support Sunderland, you're an attention seeking cunt, to which one of his pals jumps in "It's only football". Got me thinking that maybe I take the tribal thing too far, or maybe not. Either way I couldn't handle a Sunderland fan in my face last night.

About what, exactly?

Scraping a spawny draw at home?

;)

About what, exactly?

Scraping a spawny draw at home?

;)

Aye, all this bollocks about us being unable to see the game out and how all toon fans had black and white specs. To me old cunts like him are attention seekers, I said to him there's a few of yous about, he said you "a few of us about?????!!?!?!!" I said aye "I know that sounds like you should be on the sex offenders list, but you're just as bad." How can anyone from Newcastle support them other than as an absolute attention seeking venture???

Can anyone recommend a really nice restaurant within 2 miles of the airport, don't say The Toby and something more upmarket than The Wheatsheaf. Has to be open around mid day.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Your Thai bride jetting in Stevie?

If she's a bald old Scotsman who looks like Goebbells aye. Any suggestions anyway, I'm not paying so cost doesn't matter? Ponteland might be an option.

Just messing. It's my way of being a nosey cunt and trying to find out some of the big four things that are happening for you this week. I'd guessed one was a lass after the 22 year old refernces the other week.

Sounds like the one above is some sort of headhunting/job opportunity?

It's work related but it's got my juices flowing don't want to say too much about it. I just don't want to go somewhere grotty.

God, the Wheatsheaf is fucking shite. Used to be decent as well. I'll tell you where's really nice Stevie - The Smithy Bistro. It's housed in an old Blacksmith's next to The Diamond at Ponteland. Seen a few footballers in there but don't let that put you off :lol: Only been in for Sunday dinner but if that's anything to go by it should be great. http://www.smithybistro.co.uk/contact-us.html

Edited by alex

Can anyone recommend a really nice restaurant within 2 miles of the airport, don't say The Toby and something more upmarket than The Wheatsheaf. Has to be open around mid day.

Cafe 21 at Pontelands alreet like. Cost about £30-£35 I reckon and they do decent bait.

If aal else fails they've got a Greggs in the airport now so allow him to dine in style whilst washing doon his steak bake with some Fairtrade fresh orange. You'll seal the deal nee danger.

God, the Wheatsheaf is fucking shite. Used to be decent as well. I'll tell you where's really nice Stevie - The Smithy Bistro. It's housed in an old Blacksmith's next to The Diamond at Ponteland. Seen a few footballers in there but don't let that put you off :o Only been in for Sunday dinner but if that's anything to go by it should be great. http://www.smithybistro.co.uk/contact-us.html

:lol:

I do know where you mean, thanks that is exactly what I'm looking for.

The Wheatsheaf is ok imo, was there before Christmas, but it's a lot more down market than it used to be. Only a 10a a meal but they're not bad.

It's work related but it's got my juices flowing don't want to say too much about it. I just don't want to go somewhere grotty.

Aye well all the best with it anyway! :lol:

Aye well all the best with it anyway! :lol:

:o Cheers marra. Hope you help get some wronguns locked up this month too ;)

God, the Wheatsheaf is fucking shite. Used to be decent as well. I'll tell you where's really nice Stevie - The Smithy Bistro. It's housed in an old Blacksmith's next to The Diamond at Ponteland. Seen a few footballers in there but don't let that put you off :o Only been in for Sunday dinner but if that's anything to go by it should be great. http://www.smithybistro.co.uk/contact-us.html

The Wheatsheaf is ok imo, was there before Christmas, but it's a lot more down market than it used to be. Only a 10a a meal but they're not bad.

I used to go to the Wheatsheaf a lot when the main airport road went past there and it was nice food. I've only been there once recently-ish (about 3 or 4 years ago) and it was literally Mum's been to Iceland. I'd be embarrassed serving up what they gave me to someone coming round my house and I'm not exactly Marco Pierre White.

Right cheers Mac I'll ring both of them the neet see whats on the menu and decide.

If it's not open through the day there's a place called Smithys or Bistro Smith or something which I'm told is well known and canny n'aal.

I used to go to the Wheatsheaf a lot when the main airport road went past there and it was nice food. I've only been there once recently-ish (about 3 or 4 years ago) and it was literally Mum's been to Iceland. I'd be embarrassed serving up what they gave me to someone coming round my house and I'm not exactly Marco Pierre White.

Aye when NBS played next to it it was much nicer to be honest. Thnk it was pricier then 15 years ago than it is now.

God, the Wheatsheaf is fucking shite. Used to be decent as well. I'll tell you where's really nice Stevie - The Smithy Bistro. It's housed in an old Blacksmith's next to The Diamond at Ponteland. Seen a few footballers in there but don't let that put you off :lol: Only been in for Sunday dinner but if that's anything to go by it should be great. http://www.smithybistro.co.uk/contact-us.html

Closed down, becoming a Chinese.