General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm outraged, just been to asda and seen some student flump walking round with an ipad looking at recipes

I felt like taking it from him and smashing it over his head

Reminds me of the time I was in Jesmond Tesco and heard the immortal words "Faakin hell! They've ran out of polenta!"

jesus this server is shite

What's the matter with the server K-Dawg?

It's been going slow all day and im getting the ocassional "server not responding" message :D rather frustrating.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Friend of mine oh dear, he's a good lad so don't think bad of what I'll say here. He went to Sunderland with me last week, we were pissed by 6ish like really pissed so I went local and he went to Gateshead. We had a minor disagreement about something football related which got worse when we left each other over the text, so much so I hadn't heard from him by Wednesday, so I sent him a text saying "huffy cunt yee like", got a reply on the Thursday saying he'd lost his phone blah blah and his lass.

So a seen him before the match yesterday, and I appreciate how anyone who reads this could be on either side of the fence but am on his. His bird is lovely, really moral, beautiful lass, doesn't smoke, doesn't swear, doesn't do drugs, just a nice girl - fuck naaz what she's deein wi him. Anyway that Sunday he lost his mobile and he spoke to her on the night time and was off his tits before he lost it, and he spoke to her. So she rang him on the Monday morning on his house phone and he was still off his tits, she said "I think you were on something last night was it just a bit of weed?" he said "no couple of lines of coke", he said it cos his head was in bit and wasn't thinking straight. Now she was like " :( " basically saying that the fact he'd done a few lines jeopardises their relationship.

Now this lass is from a big Irish catholic family, they can't drive past a church without doing the sign of the cross, one of them types of family, no sex before marriage, don't watch telly cos there's too much sex and violence etc... So me mate was honest enough to tell her what he'd do, an honourable thing to do, so she only goes and tells all of her sisters, who have basically ostracised him. A fuckin couple of lines of toot. Now there's a big family gathering next week and the sisters have all said if he wants to continue his relationship with her he has to tell the fatha what he's done??? I says here you are in the right here, you did the honourable thing telling the truth, you could've lied and said you were just pissed, now he has to face the music in front of the fatha. He says already the sisters have made him feel like Spud off Trainspotting, I says look mate you are in the right, you told her something in confidence and she's been a tool. Do you think am right in telling him that she's a mug? Or can you see her point blabbing to her sisters?

lol not to be a corny fucker here, even if she has a problem with it it's upto her to forgive the lad tell him it bugs her and not to to it again, if he's that bothered about her that should be that. Hardly a big demand in the grand scheme of things.

But if shes fucking letting the sisters of mercy run rampant and bringing the family into it like they matter he should tell her to fucking do one, that's a nightmare in the making.

Nothing infuriates me more than contradictory bible bashers, the least Christian people you will ever meet are full blown Catholics.

Everything you've said there I said to him. If she wasn't such a mint lass 99% of the time he would've walked, I've tried to see it from her point of view, but he's become the victim in this.

Nothing infuriates me more than contradictory bible bashers, the least Christian people you will ever meet are full blown Catholics.

My ex father-in-law is just like that -so fucking pious and a complete martyr. Very quick to lecture others (normally his own children) on the subject of morality but a complete hypocrite at the same time. When my ex and I moved in together before we were married his parents wouldn't visit our house. They did come round once for something but stood and talked on the doorstep and wouldn't come in. Yet, he had several sisters that were 'living-in-sin' and had children and they would go round to theirs because otherwise they wouldn't see their grandchildren.

Anyway Stevie, your mates lass should be speaking to him about why she's so offended by what he's done, and not bitching with her sisters.

My ex father-in-law is just like that -so fucking pious and a complete martyr. Very quick to lecture others (normally his own children) on the subject of morality but a complete hypocrite at the same time. When my ex and I moved in together before we were married his parents wouldn't visit our house. They did come round once for something but stood and talked on the doorstep and wouldn't come in. Yet, he had several sisters that were 'living-in-sin' and had children and they would go round to theirs because otherwise they wouldn't see their grandchildren.

Anyway Stevie, your mates lass should be speaking to him about why she's so offended by what he's done, and not bitching with her sisters.

100% He never does drugs hardly he's just like a typical 32 year old lad who's not married yet, just enjoying his life, she could be the one, and he displays a fantastic show of honesty when it would've been easier to lie, and now he's been made out to feel like he's had a ten year junkie habit. Disgraceful I think.

The poor cunt. Is him having a few shiftys out of the ordinary or is he always on it? Surely she knew, over conversations they'd had that he wasn't a clean cut square. I don't really have a sniff anymore or do anything for that matter but Don't begrudge anyone else doing what they want.

Especially hate preachers who've got absolutely zero experience of the things they hate so much. I lost my best pal to taking 5 cowies in one shot and he had a fit in a club, the bouncer dragged him outside and dragged him into an ally and left him to die. Even after all of that I still think we should allow eachother to do what we want.

They're obviously not reet for eachother.

The poor cunt. Is him having a few shiftys out of the ordinary or is he always on it? Surely she knew, over conversations they'd had that he wasn't a clean cut square. I don't really have a sniff anymore or do anything for that matter but Don't begrudge anyone else doing what they want.

Especially hate preachers who've got absolutely zero experience of the things they hate so much. I lost my best pal to taking 5 cowies in one shot and he had a fit in a club, the bouncer dragged him outside and dragged him into an ally and left him to die. Even after all of that I still think we should allow eachother to do what we want.

They're obviously not reet for eachother.

My gran as much as i love the women is a prime example of Catholics being mental, shes being a total and utter nightmare at the minute, and it's truly disgusting.

My cousin had a son not so long ago with a girl he's been seeing for years and is marrying this summer, Gran's first great grand child. She won't even have a picture of the kid in the house won't acknowledge it at all.

How ya can call yourself Christian and pull stunts like that feck knows.

Luckily my family aren't like staunch catholic largely speaking but some are. My mother found out she was pregnant with my older sister, 3 weeks after marrying me dad, obviously conceived before the wedding. 40 years later there are still murmerings in the wider family about white wedding, shot gun wedding and all that bollocks. Who gives a fuck?

Catholics are hypocrites, the papal defence of paedophiles right throughout the church sums it up, not to mention looking after their own interests in the past/WW2/Nazi's etc...

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club