General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

People from Hampshire shouldn't be lumped in with Bristol, who are in with the south west including your dorset and Cornwall lot. Going east there's just londoners and wannabe londoners as you say.

Apart from Portsmouth who are just generic southern charva's, Southampton across to Bournemouth, Weymouth and Bognor Regis are all just farmer types by the coast. I mean look at the state of Mick Channon's accent. However, I've never lived there, so my grouping isn't set in stone, largely speaking I think I'm right about the rest though.

Well if you're goingnto get down to it, there are subtle differences anywhere. Got a few mates from Portsmouth and lived with a lad from university from Southampton. Nowt to differentiate themselves from the restof the south. There's fucking millions of charvas in Kent for example.

Bristol and south west are different people though, genetically and culturally. I base the genetic differentiation on that Oppenheimer book I must have mentioned on here about 10 times now. You should have a read of it. Google his name plus origin of the British.

:lol: We do not consider Bristol as South West.

Get in. Just spoke to Fenners off Take It Like a fan on Sky, got a chance of being on telly at the weekend at SJP on the pitch, answering questions about football for 500 quid, and taking a pen :lol:;) he said he's sorting it out tomorrow. Fingers crossed

:lol: Wear a bairns shirt WITH "WYN" on the back and have your gut hanging out the bottom of your shirt PLEASE.

My gut is quite flat though. I'll get my 1999 toon shirt stick it on, and get

PAUL WYN NO.

WRONGUN

on the back, would only cost 7 or 8 quid. I promise I'll do it if Fenners picks me. He's choosing tomorrow.

Edited by McFaul

Get in. Just spoke to Fenners off Take It Like a fan on Sky, got a chance of being on telly at the weekend at SJP on the pitch, answering questions about football for 500 quid, and taking a pen ;):mellow: he said he's sorting it out tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Class. :lol: Only seen that a few times, there's been some right thickos on and I'm crap at football trivia myself.

Get in. Just spoke to Fenners off Take It Like a fan on Sky, got a chance of being on telly at the weekend at SJP on the pitch, answering questions about football for 500 quid, and taking a pen ;):mellow: he said he's sorting it out tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Class. :lol: Only seen that a few times, there's been some right thickos on and I'm crap at football trivia myself.

When I've seen it, not being big headed but I always shout you total mug how did you not know that's Marseille's strip!??!?! If I got 15 right, they normally get 6-8 right, I'd still do double or bust.

Get in. Just spoke to Fenners off Take It Like a fan on Sky, got a chance of being on telly at the weekend at SJP on the pitch, answering questions about football for 500 quid, and taking a pen :mellow::unsure: he said he's sorting it out tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Class. ;) Only seen that a few times, there's been some right thickos on and I'm crap at football trivia myself.

When I've seen it, not being big headed but I always shout you total mug how did you not know that's Marseille's strip!??!?! If I got 15 right, they normally get 6-8 right, I'd still do double or bust.

Pressures on after that post Stevie, better get practising the cocky chip peno and all can't be any bog standard effort.

Do you read people's minds as well :lol: I swear I've been thinking either that or the top left like Shearer used to, with power.

http://www.jacksfund.co.uk/News%20and%20Updates Feel quite upset reading that like, can't imagine can't begin to imagine what that woman is going through, and her husband proper upsetting. Poor little lad. Puts things in to perspective when you've had a shit day at work, or last £500 gambling, or had a row with your lass, or the toon have lost, or you're arguing with someone on Toontastic; The poor bairn might not make the weekend :lol: shocking stuff - feel compelled to donate some of me wages to a cause of that nature.

http://www.jacksfund.co.uk/News%20and%20Updates Feel quite upset reading that like, can't imagine can't begin to imagine what that woman is going through, and her husband proper upsetting. Poor little lad. Puts things in to perspective when you've had a shit day at work, or last £500 gambling, or had a row with your lass, or the toon have lost, or you're arguing with someone on Toontastic; The poor bairn might not make the weekend :lol: shocking stuff - feel compelled to donate some of me wages to a cause of that nature.

It is really sad and makes you think how lucky you are! It also gets me how we can fly to the moon and stuff like that but can't find a cure for such terrible diseases.

Why have "the big three" stopped posting?

? :lol: What/who do you mean Stevie?

Alex, Gemmill and Sammy haven't posted for four days. It's like they're on strike.

Hope things are slowly getting back to normal for you TR, sorry about your loss x

Why have "the big three" stopped posting?

? :lol: What/who do you mean Stevie?

Alex, Gemmill and Sammy haven't posted for four days. It's like they're on strike.

Hope things are slowly getting back to normal for you TR, sorry about your loss x

Aw thanks Stevie xx Yeah we gave Dad a proper send off. Though I think its always after the funeral that the loss really hits you.

I havent been on here very much lately so I hadnt noticed any posters missing, I wonder if they are on strike?! ;)

Maybe they are all just the same person. ;)

Noooo there is only one Gemmill :lol: I hope he comes back (and the other two of course) Bianca is one of my favourite posters and I would miss him if he disappeared :mellow:

Maybe they are all just the same person. :mellow:

Noooo there is only one Gemmill ;) I hope he comes back (and the other two of course) Bianca is one of my favourite posters and I would miss him if he disappeared :unsure:

Moist! :lol: Cheers TR.

Don't worry kids, I'm still here. Just haven't felt inspired to say much this week.

Maybe they are all just the same person. :huh:

Noooo there is only one Gemmill :unsure: I hope he comes back (and the other two of course) Bianca is one of my favourite posters and I would miss him if he disappeared :rolleyes:

Don't worry kids, I'm still here. Just haven't felt inspired to say much this week.

Piss off!!! ;)

Well we should have known better really Stevie, Bianca is part of the furniture on here!

I get times when I just can't be bothered to join in. Sometimes its because its all been said before! We are going around in circles :mellow:

Maybe they are all just the same person. :huh:

Noooo there is only one Gemmill :unsure: I hope he comes back (and the other two of course) Bianca is one of my favourite posters and I would miss him if he disappeared :rolleyes:

Piss off!!! ;)

Well we should have known better really Stevie, Bianca is part of the furniture on here!

I get times when I just can't be bothered to join in. Sometimes its because its all been said before! We are going around in circles :mellow:

You should get involved in the immigrant and Freddy Shepherd/Ashley debates more often, there's always new ground to cover in those debates.......

All been said before? I don't know, the revelation that Gemmill was taking anti-depressants for his gonads was pretty original comedy.

Well yeah, the whole 'ailments' thread has been very interesting!

All been said before? I don't know, the revelation that Gemmill was taking anti-depressants for his gonads was pretty original comedy.

:lol: Back at the docs next week to get a higher dose. The young female doctor who was forever wanting to get them out and have a play has left for another surgery, so it's strictly business with the new Indian fella.

:lol: Back at the docs next week to get a higher dose. The young female doctor who was forever wanting to get them out and have a play has left for another surgery, so it's strictly business with the new Indian fella.

;) Yay go for the 20mg a night like me!! :unsure:

What you say brings to mind something a patient said to one of the staff the other day....he was being assisted to have his bath, to be honest he could manage to wash himself ok, but being rather lazy and not one to miss a golden opportunity called out...'Can you wash my balls please!!! It was shouted so loudly that visitors down the corridor heard him :mellow:

;) Yay go for the 20mg a night like me!! :unsure:

What you say brings to mind something a patient said to one of the staff the other day....he was being assisted to have his bath, to be honest he could manage to wash himself ok, but being rather lazy and not one to miss a golden opportunity called out...'Can you wash my balls please!!! It was shouted so loudly that visitors down the corridor heard him :mellow:

Just washed? Gemmill has his in weekly psychotherapy sessions. The good news is that the drugs are keeping him chipper, he's called one Karl and the other Sigmund.