General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You keep re-writing history how you see fit, but the bottom line is you tried to lie your way into a job and ended up looking a proper tit. :(

Tell me exactly how I'm rewriting history as I see fit?

Also why're you so cowardly as to not answer any of the accusations laid at your feet?

Hold on a minute... You put on your CV that you were a mod on here? :razz:

Yeah, it was to act as a moderator on one of The Sun's message boards; it was £20k ish, I thought it'd be a decent foot in the door towards journalism, based in London, and I figured if it's the grain of sand that tips the scale in my favour, why not ask my friends on here to help me out. :)

I like how classy CT is being, by mentioning me failing to get a job I wanted though. You stay classy San Dick-ego :roilleyes:

cunt of the highest order imo

Can see why Skididdle skidaddled like :)

Strange carry on

LKoBb.jpg

Aye took a nasty old turn this place of late. Snides and back stabbers all over the place.

Toonraider summed it up well this afternoon when she said she couldnt imagine her husband or son getting dragged into this sort of thing. Shes right and to be honest its not for me either.

A bit of banter over the toon or politics is fine, but all this secret forums where a clique can slag off other members without them knowing, really oversteps the line for me and drags this place into the gutter.

While I always find a good old flounce amusing, I think I find myself having to follow the recent trend and returning to being an occasional lurker for the time being.

And with that, he saddled up and rode gracefully into the sunset. :razz:

Strange carry on

LKoBb.jpg

Aye took a nasty old turn this place of late. Snides and back stabbers all over the place.

Toonraider summed it up well this afternoon when she said she couldnt imagine her husband or son getting dragged into this sort of thing. Shes right and to be honest its not for me either.

A bit of banter over the toon or politics is fine, but all this secret forums where a clique can slag off other members without them knowing, really oversteps the line for me and drags this place into the gutter.

While I always find a good old flounce amusing, I think I find myself having to follow the recent trend and returning to being an occasional lurker for the time being.

Literally no self awareness.

Oh and for what it's worth, I think trying to wear the cowl of morality when you are among the worst offenders is a fucking disgrace.

Strange carry on

LKoBb.jpg

I only discovered this place by accident around December and was drawn by fun of Stokoeshop so who the fuck am I to comment to be honest but reading all this its freaked me out a bit like. Proper mudslinging, some folk walking, Wogans wand etc. !?! Bit bonkers really :(

Strange carry on

LKoBb.jpg

I only discovered this place by accident around December and was drawn by fun of Stokoeshop so who the fuck am I to comment to be honest but reading all this its freaked me out a bit like. Proper mudslinging, some folk walking, Wogans wand etc. !?! Bit bonkers really :(

What we need is someone to find a note in a paper offering sex. Then we're laughing again.

That's a hard one to beat. I'll throw "eating crisps for a week because he thought they were 17 calories a pack" into the mix (although the marketing ethics were pretty shoddy too :razz:).

His Del Monte moment.

* wonders about the morality of this post, but The Moral Guardian has flounced- dilemma!*

looks like a nice place

Eetsa not so bad.

Idioteque puzzled as Google Maps search says

" your search for Eetsa found 0 results"

:razz:

:razz:

He'll be binge eating like an angry fat lass " fuckin immoral cowards the lot of em … om nom nom"

COWARDS!

Hang on, I meant to post that in the secret forum :)

Can we reflect on CT's best bits? My personal highlight was when he was so bowled over by Alex's pasta sauce, he printed it off and gave it to all his friends in the pub.

I liked the one in the "how tall & how much do you weigh" thread where he posted his real height early on then a few pages later lied he was an extra couple of inches taller. Summed the bloke up.

Edited by Holden McGroin

I don't think CT was that bad to be honest, didn't agree with a lot of what he said but he wasn't offensive. Having said that, the fact he pm'd ASM and spilled the beans about something said in private and then all the coward remarks ect, well, I think he let himself down there in my humble opinion. As for ASM, his posts, whether you agree with them or not can be well thought out and the the lad is no fool, but fuck me, what an attitude when you disagree with him, he turns into Rocky, (Im a weed apparently!) :razz: and spews forth some utter bile,('go fucking die' being one :) ) and I haven't even mentioned the ASM/LM love-ins!! Ant could've maybe held back from putting a thread up, private forum or not. A pm to a mod instead? Anyway, a strange carry on for passing a bit of time on the internet.

On reflection right across the board he was about as popular as Nick Griffin in Finsbury Park Mosque. Someone must have something nice to say?

I might not have anything nice to say but I don't hate the bloke either - I enjoyed arguing with him and thought he was/is okay most of the time.