General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Mancy's just mixed up in his old age, that comment came from an email/pm she sent peasepud.

84063[/snapback]

Nice to know Pud has his priorities right....keep in with the "clique".... :huh:

Mancy's just mixed up in his old age, that comment came from an email/pm she sent peasepud.

84063[/snapback]

Nice to know Pud has his priorities right....keep in with the "clique".... :huh:

84066[/snapback]

Jealous tbh :search:

84063[/snapback]

Early stages of dementia tbh

84068[/snapback]

Aye, that and the massive genitals.

84063[/snapback]

Nice to know Pud has his priorities right....keep in with the "clique".... :search:

84066[/snapback]

Jealous tbh :o

84070[/snapback]

so...so...true..... :angry::huh:

• 2 weeks later...

well I suppose just because he's a talentless oik... it doesn't neccesarily follow that he will have nothing to contribute to the governmental debate..

June Sarpong (sp?) surprised me when she was on Question time, had some decent points and sounded, well, educated

well I suppose just because he's a talentless oik... it doesn't neccesarily follow that he will have nothing to contribute to the governmental debate..

June Sarpong (sp?) surprised me when she was on Question time, had some decent points and sounded, well, educated

88840[/snapback]

She used to go out with an MP.

it's one of those birds that is well fit until she opens her mouth.

out with a few friends in Leeds and one of the girls pipes up that she's never been to a strip club and would like to check it out. Of course the lads were dead against it, I mean it's immoral and degrading to women and stuff, but she was adamant, so after 0.5seconds of convincing debate we trooped over to Red Leopard to enjoy the wares on display.

But the two girls didn't really understand the rules and regulations of a strip club, for example there is no way you should enquire of a dancer, "where'd you get that underwear? it's gorgeous"

anyway this girl, about 5' 8", great figure, blonde hair and legs that went all the way to the floor, opens her mouth and the most grating unpleasant noise came out betwixt those delicate lips. I actually had to turn away and stare at the football match they had on the big screens... I could only watch that for a few seconds though (England 1 Argentina 0, Beckhams awful penalty)..

ruined the night to be honest.

June Sarpong was on to reprazent for da yoof. She was good too. It was around Live 8 if I remember correctly and she spoke intelligently about Africa. Fit? Aye, nice body, but a face like Plug off the Bash Street Kids chewing a pitbull chewing a wasp.

Adam Ricket represents no-one except shitty m-list celebs. Which youngsters are going to tune in for him? Unless they're trying to attract the gay viewer. He was shite too, from what I saw (only the last 10 minutes). Looked like he was going to cry whenever he spoke and the rest of the panel just looked at him like he was a dafty.

yeah it was.... don't get your point mate?

88880[/snapback]

I'm confused, were you in a strip club in the morning or were you watching a repeat?

ahhahahahaha...haha...hahaahha...

nope couldn't even force a laugh from that Mancy,you need to try harder, perhaps not trying to crowbar fat jokes at every opportunity?

:doubleact: mackems :o

nope couldn't even force a laugh from that Mancy,you need to try harder, perhaps not trying to crowbar fat jokes at every opportunity?

:o mackems :suicide:

88896[/snapback]

Had to crowbar you through the door I heard :doubleact:

:suicide: mackems :jihad:

88896[/snapback]

Youve become a real 'jolly' chap since going to Leeds! :doubleact::o

I don't listen to The Archers, but I quite like the fact that it exists, and hearing people talking about The Archers is so much more interesting than hearing people talking about any other soap or suchlike.

And the suggestion that the theme-tune become the National Anthem is one that really ought to be taken very seriously indeed.

On alternatives: no, there isn't. I mean, there's a lot of good music programming on Radio Three. But that's not the kind of thing I want in the background during the day.

Got a feeling I don't "get" this thread