General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Have you actually met this German lass, Brock?

160773[/snapback]

The story is, I had a German Exchange between my school and hers, in which us lot would go over there and get completely shit-faced each night down the irish pub, then their lot would come over here a few months later for 2 weeks where you need ID for that sort of thing.

Originally me mate Adam and I were paired up with 2 lads who seemed a bit...special. Mine enjoyed reading about classical history in his spare time. ;) We'd originally asked for girls you see.

So Adam was incredibly pissed off with our teacher, as she'd waited until the last day of term to give us the letters. Right before I leave school in a huff, Adam runs up to me and goes: "Tom! She's going to change our Germans, let's go."

A brief walk later, I'm standing before the teacher who's holding two pieces of paper, but the blank side facing us so that we can't see what they look like (her way of trying to land one of us with a minger). I chose the one on the right, turned it over, saw Tainah and I got the hot one. :rolleyes: Adam has a lass anyway so he didn't care too much.

Anyways, Tainah's letter had her msn so I had a chance to get to know her a bit before we flew out.

Then, the first night her and I were alone on the sofa as her parents had gone to bed, both silent waiting for one another to make the first move so I did.

So aye, I've met her. :rolleyes:

160778[/snapback]

did anyone else just hear the final few chords of the Hollyoaks theme?

or was it just me? :P

160773[/snapback]

The story is, I had a German Exchange between my school and hers, in which us lot would go over there and get completely shit-faced each night down the irish pub, then their lot would come over here a few months later for 2 weeks where you need ID for that sort of thing.

Originally me mate Adam and I were paired up with 2 lads who seemed a bit...special. Mine enjoyed reading about classical history in his spare time. ;) We'd originally asked for girls you see.

So Adam was incredibly pissed off with our teacher, as she'd waited until the last day of term to give us the letters. Right before I leave school in a huff, Adam runs up to me and goes: "Tom! She's going to change our Germans, let's go."

A brief walk later, I'm standing before the teacher who's holding two pieces of paper, but the blank side facing us so that we can't see what they look like (her way of trying to land one of us with a minger). I chose the one on the right, turned it over, saw Tainah and I got the hot one. :rolleyes: Adam has a lass anyway so he didn't care too much.

Anyways, Tainah's letter had her msn so I had a chance to get to know her a bit before we flew out.

Then, the first night her and I were alone on the sofa as her parents had gone to bed, both silent waiting for one another to make the first move so I did.

So aye, I've met her. :rolleyes:

160778[/snapback]

did anyone else just hear the final few chords of the Hollyoaks theme?

or was it just me? :rolleyes:

160783[/snapback]

:blush:

Brockside Close tbh. :P

While we're taking the piss out of Brock I might aswell throw my hat into the ring and admit I am in no way relishing the prospect of spending a week away from wor lass. Especially because she'll be spending that week in Zante and i'm back in shitty Old Blighty ;)

Cocksocks

Edited by Ted Maul

Just listening to me fave album for one last time before I go to Switzerland tomorrow!  :P

160800[/snapback]

Whom may i ask?

160811[/snapback]

Bowling For Soup - A Hangover You Don't Deserve.

It's the happiest album of all time, and boy do I need to be happy right now. ;)

And to anyone thinking "Ha ha BFS suck" then :rolleyes:

Download: Shut-Up And Smile. What a tune. :rolleyes:

160773[/snapback]

The story is, I had a German Exchange between my school and hers, in which us lot would go over there and get completely shit-faced each night down the irish pub, then their lot would come over here a few months later for 2 weeks where you needID for that sort of thing.

Originally me mate Adam and I were paired up with 2 lads who seemed a bit...special. Mine enjoyed reading about classical history in his spare time. :rolleyes: We'd originally asked for girls you see.

A brief walk later, I'm standing before the teacher who's holding two pieces of paper, but the blank side facing us so that we can't see what they look like (her way of trying to land one of us with a minger). I chose the one on the right, turned it over, saw Tainah a

nd I got the hot one. :rolleyes: Adam has a lass anyway so he didn't care too much.

So aye, I've met her. :P

160778[/snapback]

;) That would have done!

I always thought this was a daft internet romance and she was infact a 50 year old German man called Hermann.

160773[/snapback]

The story is, I had a German Exchange between my school and hers, in which us lot would go over there and get completely shit-faced each night down the irish pub, then their lot would come over here a few months later for 2 weeks where you needID for that sort of thing.

Originally me mate Adam and I were paired up with 2 lads who seemed a bit...special. Mine enjoyed reading about classical history in his spare time. :rolleyes: We'd originally asked for girls you see.

A brief walk later, I'm standing before the teacher who's holding two pieces of paper, but the blank side facing us so that we can't see what they look like (her way of trying to land one of us with a minger). I chose the one on the right, turned it over, saw Tainah a

nd I got the hot one. :rolleyes: Adam has a lass anyway so he didn't care too much.

So aye, I've met her. :P

160778[/snapback]

;) That would have done!

I always thought this was a daft internet romance and she was infact a 50 year old German man called Hermann.

160840[/snapback]

:blush: Gawd no I wouldn't have a problem with Courtney otherwise (I'm not going on about it, I'm sticking things out with Tainah at least until after the jormans come over here). :rolleyes:

Does Tainah know that you've spilled your guts about the relationship on the internet to people that you've never met?

Girls love that ;)

Does Tainah know that you've spilled your guts about the relationship on the internet to people that you've never met?

Girls love that ;)

160888[/snapback]

She will if she realises I forgot to delete the history on her comp. :rolleyes:

Girls love that ;)

160888[/snapback]

She will if she realises I forgot to delete the history on her comp. :rolleyes:

160909[/snapback]

If her dad uses it too dont worry, the history will be long gone!

anyone else have Jimbo on their MSN list?

it's worrying talking to him, cos you'll ask him what's up and he'd saying he's just browsing, so you start a conversation after a few minutes his answers take longer and longer, then eventually stop, few minutes later his msn status is busy or away

he'll then return and pick up the conversation 10 minutes later

so everytime I send him a message I'm thinking "hope I'm not interrupting anything"

there you go, very random

it's worrying talking to him, cos you'll ask him what's up and he'd saying he's just browsing, so you start a conversation after a few minutes his answers take longer and longer, then eventually stop, few minutes later his msn status is busy or away

so everytime I send him a message I'm thinking "hope I'm not interrupting anything"

161674[/snapback]

;)

;)

161674[/snapback]

I can type lefthanded, its not a problem, you're not interrupting.....

best not be offering you webcam viewing in the future  ;)

161703[/snapback]

Some people pay good money to see stuff like that !

;)

best not be offering you webcam viewing in the future  :lol:

161703[/snapback]

;)

161704[/snapback]

You could charge extra as a celeb-lookalike too. ;)

best not be offering you webcam viewing in the future  :lol:

161703[/snapback]

;)

161704[/snapback]

You could charge extra as a celeb-lookalike too. ;)

161712[/snapback]

I have in the past.....

How do you think Leslie Gratham got the sack !

:lol:

Anyone use that Windows Live messenger?

I just downloaded and set it up, but it didn't automatically transfer my old hotmail messenger contacts...

;)

160840[/snapback]

How do you know Hermann?

• 2 weeks later...

Plans for my weekend:

- Super Man Returns

- Golf Driving Range

- 5 aside Football

- Sleep in as long as possible

- celebrate a new transfer

Also going to london next thursday, first time I will be going onto a plane, not sure i'm going to like gravity pulling me from that height. :D:blush: