General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm borderline psychopathic.*

*DISCLAIMER: this is (hopefully) untrue... but once it popped into my head, I just had to type it!

I'm drunk and quite quite confused.,

why exactly do I need a pig hat?

on the bright side I am not dancing anymore.

so tired, so bedtime.

straight after this Kojak episode

Guest Toplass-101

im so gona wish i wasnt sat posting on here the moro when ive got to get up 2moro, never mind eh.

anyways can you help solve a debate pls?...

what is a snadger...

A) a turnip

or

:( a snowball ?

that was meant to be "b" a snowball

Edited by Toplass-101

im so gona wish i wasnt sat posting on here the moro when ive got to get up 2moro, never mind eh.

anyways can you help solve a debate pls?...

what is a snadger...

A) a turnip

or

:o a snowball ?

that was meant to be "b" a snowball

82662[/snapback]

In my "area" a snadgee is a turnip and a snodger is a snowball ( don't know what a snadger is tho ?? ) :(

definitely not a snowball

82674[/snapback]

Some sort of fucking authority on turnips are we?

82676[/snapback]

well, yes I am.

I'm on the snowball committee for the Hyde Park area.

it's seasonal work, but worth every piece of chewing gum they give you

at least I offered an answer instead of cutting remarks, you mean mean boy

that's it, I'm never posting here ever again, you're all bastards and are picking on me purely because I'm a snowball officianado!

Megabus is a fucking bastard and i HATE it.

Oh yes!! It's true!

I really don't think I've sworn so much over £2 before in my life! But i'm SO pissed off...

I was REALLY excited (pathetic as I am) about the fact that I could go to London and back for only TWO POUNDS. I mean, that's just FANTASTIC.

An hour and a half ago.. I tried to book said journeys, for said £2. But the website was playing up and wouldn't let me. Oh well, I thought, I'll do it in a bit.

I just went back... and.... the return journey has gone up from £1 to an EXTORTIONATE ***THREE POUNDS***! THREE!!!

That's just DOUBLED the WHOLE COST of my journey!!!!!!!!

And while part of my head is going "shut up Louisa. It's TWO POUNDS for gods sake..." ... the more annoying and loud part is going "AN EXTRA TWO POUNDS????!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE????!!!!!!"

I don't think I'll ever get over this. :(

Megabus is a fucking bastard and i HATE it. 

Oh yes!! It's true!

I really don't think I've sworn so much over £2 before in my life!  But i'm SO pissed off...

I was REALLY excited (pathetic as I am) about the fact that I could go to London and back for only TWO POUNDS.  I mean, that's just FANTASTIC.

An hour and a half ago.. I tried to book said journeys, for said £2.  But the website was playing up and wouldn't let me.  Oh well, I thought, I'll do it in a bit.

I just went back... and.... the return journey has gone up from £1 to an EXTORTIONATE ***THREE POUNDS***!  THREE!!!

That's just DOUBLED the WHOLE COST of my journey!!!!!!!!

And while part of my head is going "shut up Louisa. It's TWO POUNDS for gods sake..." ... the more annoying and loud part is going "AN EXTRA TWO POUNDS????!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE????!!!!!!"

I don't think I'll ever get over this.  :razz:

83036[/snapback]

How about if we have a whip round and give you the extra 2 quid ??? :o Will that appease you somewhat ??? :(

well lectures finally resume today, as you can probably guess I'm delighted at the prospect of mind numbingly dull seminars about statistical analysis of psychological research. A two hour math lesson where you don't actually learn by doing, but instead watch as someone else does sums.... imagine Countdown without the razzamatazz.

but on the bright side I get to listen to music for hours and hours...

walkmans are marvellous contraptions and excite my very soul and will continue to do so until I replace my iPod.

I know this is dull and no-body cares but I watched Stealth tonight... it's painfully bad. Derision isn't a strong enough reaction to it to be honest.

Good mornin. :o

Been up for about an hour thanks to the fucking cousins' dog we're looking after. Little rat of a yorkshire terrier that, upon discovering my aunt Ju had left started barking. And barking. And fucking barking. :razz::razz::rolleyes:

What does the receptionist at the sperm clinic say to the clients as they leave?

Thanks for coming. :(

Turns out only the Midland team are confirmed to turn up at F1 Testing next month at Silvers.... so I'm holding back till April. Lots and lots of teams will be there then. Apparently at least 4 or 5 have confirmed already. How exciting!!!

Oooo... I can't wait! :(

Ummm.... any reason??? Or just to freak him out so that he wants to move away from Newcastle?

Rightio... I'm going to sort out train times for going home... see if I can get picked up from t'station... and then watch rather a lot of Quantum Leap.

Oh boy! :(

Ummm.... any reason??? Or just to freak him out so that he wants to move away from Newcastle?

83576[/snapback]

Yep. Maybe you can attract/freak or whatever him with your Joineedingenskirchenstuff.

You are my last hope. :(

Quantum Sleep tbh

83578[/snapback]

I really don't get you sometimes. (You'll probably take that as a compliment...)

Anyways, I laughed, I cried, I bit my nails, I hid under my blanket, I bounced up and down going "AL!! WHERE ARE YOU AL?? C'MON AL!! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK **NOW!!***!!!" and I cheered with glee when he did arrive.

DAMN I love that show!!!! :huh:

I love how I always get *so* worked up, and *so* convinced that it's all going to go wrong and that Sam will die, or at least won't end up leaping...... the fact that it was only the FIRST EPSIODE OF THE WHOLE SHOW didn't make any difference.... haha. I'm so dim!

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I really do have to say....

THANK FUCKING GOD THAT SUSAN IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have cried at that too (well, more Karl's reaction.... awww I just want to hug him!)... but a friend was watching it with me, and she was thinking me weird enough that I was talking at the episode as it is. I just can't HELP but talk to Neighbours as I watch it.

Today I bought a book. I'm so intermellectual. :search:

Quantum Sleep tbh

83578[/snapback]

I really don't get you sometimes. (You'll probably take that as a compliment...)

Anyways, I laughed, I cried, I bit my nails, I hid under my blanket, I bounced up and down going "AL!! WHERE ARE YOU AL?? C'MON AL!! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK **NOW!!***!!!" and I cheered with glee when he did arrive.

DAMN I love that show!!!! :huh:

I love how I always get *so* worked up, and *so* convinced that it's all going to go wrong and that Sam will die, or at least won't end up leaping...... the fact that it was only the FIRST EPSIODE OF THE WHOLE SHOW didn't make any difference.... haha. I'm so dim!

Oh, and I'm sorry, but I really do have to say....

THANK FUCKING GOD THAT SUSAN IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have cried at that too (well, more Karl's reaction.... awww I just want to hug him!)... but a friend was watching it with me, and she was thinking me weird enough that I was talking at the episode as it is. I just can't HELP but talk to Neighbours as I watch it.

Today I bought a book. I'm so intermellectual. :search:

83650[/snapback]

If I post spoilers for the next 3 weeks would it annoy you?