General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

head feels like it's going to explode, gonna get into the shower again, only place I felt close to normality.

screw you "save the planet" types I feel like shit and nothing makes you feel better than a good shower, shave and shit.

head feels like it's going to explode, gonna get into the shower again, only place I felt close to normality.

screw you "save the planet" types I feel like shit and nothing makes you feel better than a good shower, shave and shit.

96288[/snapback]

Alka-seltzer and stella?

96288[/snapback]

Alka-seltzer and stella?

96309[/snapback]

Bong and a fry up tbh.

96288[/snapback]

Alka-seltzer and stella?

96309[/snapback]

Bong and a fry up tbh.

96316[/snapback]

Each to their own.

Alledgedly a good run about (game of footie or whatever) is supposed to be one of the best things to do.

had the shower, off to the pub for hair of the dog and a Chicken and bacon BBQ Baguette.

wish this was saturday so I could sit and watch SSN all day instead I'm going to be forced to make conversation.

96288[/snapback]

Alka-seltzer and stella?

96309[/snapback]

Bong and a fry up tbh.

96316[/snapback]

Each to their own.

Alledgedly a good run about (game of footie or whatever) is supposed to be one of the best things to do.

96318[/snapback]

I've tried that, not recommnended.

had the shower, off to the pub for hair of the dog and a Chicken and bacon BBQ Baguette.

wish this was saturday so I could sit and watch SSN all day instead I'm going to be forced to make conversation.

96328[/snapback]

A couple of swifties and you'll be reet man.

• 1 month later...

'fraid not db, I've only eyes for one woman. The lady in question is not at all zany, has never looked at a unicycle with anything but disdain and most certainly does not like Neighbours.

It's a really nice day in Leeds, might pop across to the park and play a bit of frisbee... god I'm cool

'fraid not db, I've only eyes for one woman. The lady in question is not at all zany, has never looked at a unicycle with anything but disdain and most certainly does not like Neighbours.

It's a really nice day in Leeds, might pop across to the park and play a bit of frisbee... god I'm cool

121240[/snapback]

It sounds more like Lou fucked off because you got tired of her. :)

• 2 months later...