General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

it's one of those birds that is well fit until she opens her mouth.

out with a few friends in Leeds and one of the girls pipes up that she's never been to a strip club and would like to check it out. Of course the lads were dead against it, I mean it's immoral and degrading to women and stuff, but she was adamant, so after 0.5seconds of convincing debate we trooped over to Red Leopard to enjoy the wares on display.

But the two girls didn't really understand the rules and regulations of a strip club, for example there is no way you should enquire of a dancer, "where'd you get that underwear? it's gorgeous"

anyway this girl, about 5' 8", great figure, blonde hair and legs that went all the way to the floor, opens her mouth and the most grating unpleasant noise came out betwixt those delicate lips. I actually had to turn away and stare at the football match they had on the big screens... I could only watch that for a few seconds though (England 1 Argentina 0, Beckhams awful penalty)..

ruined the night to be honest.

88875[/snapback]

I'm fed up with all these hovering mingers too :doubleact:

Woohoo (woohoohoo)... all booked for F1 testing at Silverstone at the end of April... me and dad have got hospitality tickets which means that we get some access to the paddock WHICH MEANS that I get to stalk racing drivers!!!!!!! :lol:

AND - *all* teams have confirmed they'll be there!!!!

THAT MEANS ZONTA AND WURZ FOR SURE!!

*hopes Jenson is still being good and doing lots of testing then... though resigned to the fact that he might be slacking off instead*

Tralalalala... oh the exciteyment!

Just thought I'd share.

*semi-disappears again*

DotBum do you really *have* to have that avatar?? My poor eyes :o

I curse whoever brought that picture to this board in the first place.

Oh, and F1 is not dull. So ner. :lol:

I only have eyes for Elaine, who's in Paris, doing her new job, which probably has got something to do with speaking french...

95076[/snapback]

There's a joke in there somewhere about you not being able to fit down Elaine but that.d be too crass, so...

Lou, it's my way into the clique, apparently, have I been lied to? If you find me one I like I'll use it, I'm feeling pretty uninspired at the moment.

Heh I picked up the new goal pads that proskate had reserved for me yesterday, and apparently the Bracknell Bees backup goalie wanted to buy them.

If I ever see him, I'll be sure to rub his nose in this fact. :lol:

Hands off my pads you fucking hopeless excuse for a netminder :o

How about a blank space?

Or a picture of little kittens with bows on their heads (and with ears. so that you're not confused with catmag.. who tends to only have earless kittens :o)

Or if you wanted your avatar to help you be part of the clique, you could simply have the word "FACT" written. Or just "tbh". Or "jackass". All of those would work nicely.

And all of those would be better. :angry:

Brock - you should go to a game, and take your gloves, and wave them around at him going 'nana na naaa na'. Y'know... take the mature approach :lol:

How about a blank space?

Or a picture of little kittens with bows on their heads (and with ears. so that you're not confused with catmag.. who tends to only have earless kittens :angry:)

Or if you wanted your avatar to help you be part of the clique, you could simply have the word "FACT" written.  Or just "tbh".  Or "jackass".  All of those would work nicely.

And all of those would be better. :nah:

Brock - you should go to a game, and take your gloves, and wave them around at him going 'nana na naaa na'.  Y'know... take the mature approach :lol:

95129[/snapback]

But he wanted the leg pads, not me gloves! :o

If I waved my gloves at him he'd probably think I was being weird, whereas if I wore my leg pads, hung my legs over the balcony (i sit upstairs) and wave them at him when he skates past he won't think it as weird. Just downright scary. :(

:lol: I should pay more attention, sorry.

Send him a picture of you in the leg pads with 'HA HA' written on the back. That'll show him.

Or, alternatively, do nothing. That works too. I should know. I do nothing a lot of the time. It's good.

How about a blank space?

Or a picture of little kittens with bows on their heads (and with ears. so that you're not confused with catmag.. who tends to only have earless kittens :angry:)

Or if you wanted your avatar to help you be part of the clique, you could simply have the word "FACT" written.  Or just "tbh".  Or "jackass".  All of those would work nicely.

And all of those would be better. :(

Brock - you should go to a game, and take your gloves, and wave them around at him going 'nana na naaa na'.  Y'know... take the mature approach :lol:

95129[/snapback]

:o How very dare you!

his tbh isn't a patch on my Ponk tbh.

I need a shave...

and I need sleep.

saw Silky again tonight, was on top form, tried some new material which worked well.

at one point he was heckled by some idiot wannabe funny student with the phrase "DEEP SHAG". That twat must be feeling really embarrassed now.

at one point he was heckled by some idiot wannabe funny student with the phrase "DEEP SHAG". That twat must be feeling really embarrassed now.

95951[/snapback]

Was he a carpet salesman? :D

Or perhaps an ornithologist (sp? come on its early!) who studies birds of the farn islands that could get into mensa?

Ok, I know only I know what I babbling about there so Ill back away slowly.....