all of this was just trees IIRC

83987[/snapback]

and pseudo-intellectuals

83996[/snapback]

:huh:

Glad you got the reference. I liked it anyway! :search:

83997[/snapback]

Monty Python?

not eating them, just having one of those stupid fucking arguments with a girl, she's adamant that they're crisps, I reckon corn snacks, what with them being made of corn and all...

don't have a packet here to prove her wrong.

oh dear, just googled it and they're "potato snacks"....

still not crisps though right?

83987[/snapback]

and pseudo-intellectuals

83996[/snapback]

:search:

Glad you got the reference. I liked it anyway! :angry:

83997[/snapback]

Monty Python?

83998[/snapback]

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :o "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" :huh:

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :o "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" :search:

84000[/snapback]

:huh: That would be Radgina btw.

83987[/snapback]

and pseudo-intellectuals

83996[/snapback]

:o

Glad you got the reference. I liked it anyway! :bedhump:

83997[/snapback]

Monty Python?

83998[/snapback]

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :angry: "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" :search:

84000[/snapback]

I thought you were on about 'The Meaning of Life' :huh: Anyway, I missed that one - trees? wtf?

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :angry: "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" :o

84000[/snapback]

84002[/snapback]

Two faced snide tbh! :bedhump:

not eating them, just having one of those stupid fucking arguments with a girl, she's adamant that they're crisps, I reckon corn snacks, what with them being made of corn and all...

83999[/snapback]

Reduced to fighting girls for corn snacks. Seek help tbh.

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :o "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" :search:

84000[/snapback]

84002[/snapback]

She only comes here to woo AF tbh

83987[/snapback]

and pseudo-intellectuals

83996[/snapback]

:angry:

Glad you got the reference. I liked it anyway! :huh:

83997[/snapback]

Monty Python?

83998[/snapback]

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :bedhump: "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" :o

84000[/snapback]

I thought you were on about 'The Meaning of Life' :huh: Anyway, I missed that one - trees? wtf?

84003[/snapback]

Not got a scooby either. Think she's fond of the odd sherry before tea time like! ;)

83999[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah, watch them fingers kiddah :huh:

well, gave up because she started invoking womens logic and I just got lost trying to see relevance between her points...ended up just staring at her points if I'm truthful

well, gave up because she started invokingwomens logic and I just got lost trying to see relevance between her points...ended up just staring at her points if I'm truthful

84017[/snapback]

:huh:

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :huh: "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" ;)

84000[/snapback]

84002[/snapback]

Two faced snide tbh! ;)

84004[/snapback]

And here was me thinking I was "flying under the radar" so to speak.......oh well it's nice to be noticed for something...even if it is not having a slanging match with AF !!!!..... :o:angry::bedhump::razz:

You enormous bender. It was what that lass was calling us over on N-O! :huh: "Have you seen it over there......theyre all just trees.....etc etc" ;)

84000[/snapback]

84002[/snapback]

Two faced snide tbh! ;)

84004[/snapback]

And here was me thinking I was "flying under the radar" so to speak.......oh well it's nice to be noticed for something...even if it is not having a slanging match with AF !!!!..... :o:angry::bedhump::razz:

84057[/snapback]

Yeah, you take the far more noble approach of slagging people on here off on another board :razz:

84000[/snapback]

84002[/snapback]

Two faced snide tbh! ;)

84004[/snapback]

84057[/snapback]

Yeah, you take the far more noble approach of slagging people on here off on another board :razz:

84059[/snapback]

think your confusing me with another "Radge"....never been on N-O in my life....save all my insults for here ...... :razz::razz: