General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Yo bud'z. I'm joining ulster bank, it said my branch is at location A, there is also a branch at location B. Location B is a lot handier for me to get to tomorrow and i need to sort out some stuff, can i go to location B or is it strictly location A that deals with moi?

Yo bud'z. I'm joining ulster bank, it said my branch is at location A, there is also a branch at location B. Location B is a lot handier for me to get to tomorrow and i need to sort out some stuff, can i go to location B or is it strictly location A that deals with moi?

You can join any branch you like as far as I know.

I've signed up online and done all the stuff there. I just need to sign forms and show them proof i'm a student, can you do this at any branch? there's also a freepost envilope i'm just under the impression going up myself would be quicker

Fucking students man, they seriously piss me off.

Flip flop wearing WANKERS!

Was in HSBC by Monument the other lunchtime . Pretty frightening how clueless they are when it comes to operating paying in and withdrawal machines even :icon_lol:

Happens every year when they come back , all stood about looking lost in quitled body warmers and elasticated bottomed pantaloons n shit :dunno: Faces buried in phones . Ney wonder we're on the skids .

"like omg , omg"

Best of all are the cool cats who make their habit of hanging around Northumberland Street a full-time occupation by getting a job as a 'chugger' or handing out flyers.

Best of all are the cool cats who make their habit of hanging around Northumberland Street a full-time occupation by getting a job as a 'chugger' or handing out flyers.

How many is there too man !? that stupid "darnce" they'll do when try to side up to you :blush2: . hea man - gedartofitT .

You can even aknowledge you don't want to be bothered for the scond time in the spac of 10 metres with an apologetic shake of the head and they'll still gormlessly hone in on you .

Was standing talking to a mate by Sewpadrug other week and one just steamed up flashing her laminated whatever splattering our conversation to the two ends of Northumberland Street " *zanily* ...hi guys we're saving the tiger today "

....Fuckin are y ! Just had to stop and look at her for a couple of seconds to register my irritation . If you work in the town look out for her - she's a veteran of the scene like . And the most in ya face . Blonde dreadlock extensions (from when I went travelling omg omg) , half-shut eyes and teeth like a which doctors necklace .

If you're familiar with the "Northumberland Street scene" have y ever got onto the tubby Asian kid with the laser beard, manbag, clipboard and daft pointy shoes that tries to get birds to get their hair cut/photoshoot ? Lurks about by Superdrug too :unsure2: . Every lass that passes "can I ask how much you pay for your haircut darling ?" Eh babygal .

Tell you what pisses me off is flyer gimps and lads handing out free papers outside my metro station in the morning forcing me to virtually queue to get into the station when am in a hurry. I would scream 'getoutofthefuckinway' but no one would understand me anyway.

Some lasses tried to pull me and my mates into Levis in the Metro Centre because they were having a party in the shop :lol: Had a DJ set up and vodka red bulls on the go in the middle of this crap shop for reasons beyond me like. And they just wouldn't fuck off, even when we told them we weren't interested in their shitey "session" inside a tiny clothes shop.

The last time I was dragged into a night club was even worse than being bothered by gabby leaflet people so think yourselves lucky.

Some lasses tried to pull me and my mates into Levis in the Metro Centre because they were having a party in the shop :lol: Had a DJ set up and vodka red bulls on the go in the middle of this crap shop for reasons beyond me like. And they just wouldn't fuck off, even when we told them we weren't interested in their shitey "session" inside a tiny clothes shop.

:icon_lol: Haway in - it's canny .

Is it .