General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Thanks Fishy :rimshot:

Btw, just heard this joke.. thought I'd share!

What's green and invisible??

.... THIS CABBAGE >>>>>

So what's my excuse??

OK - I go to this other forum (forum ho!!), it's an Aussie comedy one... I like to keep up to date with what's going on with my mates back there. But it's just ridiculous and it's pissing me off. The two main problems -

1. Despite being into comedy, the people on there essentially have no sense of humour. People can't just make a throw away, cheeky, 'just to piss u off' comment and have it laughed at.... it gets an angry essay about how stupid and unjustified and annoying it was. And it's like, well yeh, they didn't mean for you to take those 4 words as gospel, get over yourself.

2. The mods are ridiculous. I mean, someone just posted in the OFF TOPIC section, asking help on how to change font/colour/etc on myspace. And the mod locked it IMMEDIATELY saying "does this LOOK like the myspace help page?". Well, no, you idiot, it looks like a member of this forum using the off-topic section of the forum to ask fellow members for help on an off-topic topic.

Fucksponges* the lot of them :rimshot:

* Word of The Day.

[edit: sorry, I just had to get that off my chest!!]

Edited by Lou

Ooooo...... deja vu.........

Cyber bird flu again??

My knee feels a bit funny.... hmm..

Must be.

53031[/snapback]

Damn woman you've infected me with your diseases :rimshot:

*fetches sleeping bag and icepack and shivers in chair*

:rimshot:

Why does that sound so wrong??

I like how tomorrow I'm going to Durham to meet Joinees that I don't really know... and I don't really know where I'm meeting them... or, to be honest, when.... but I'm still happily planning on going.

I surprise myself sometimes. In a good way.

:rimshot:

Why does that sound so wrong??

I like how tomorrow I'm going to Durham to meet Joinees that I don't really know... and I don't really know where I'm meeting them... or, to be honest, when.... but I'm still happily planning on going.

I surprise myself sometimes.  In a good way.

53037[/snapback]

Durham isn't that big, well not enough to get too lost. You'll probably be meeting them near the bus or train station.

Well yeh gotta do something if you get ill, if you dont do anything you'll just have time to think about how ill you are and then you'll feel annoyed because of your illness and ramble on about being ill to anyone who'll listen which is annoying.

Awww well I had a really, really, really lovely day.

I love Joinees so much, I mean a) they joined something that's dedicated to kindness, so they're nice folk. And :D you have to be a little bit crazy to join a cult (even if it IS danny wallace's cult...) so they all tend to have wonderful senses of humour too.

We watched the Duck Race, then we went to the Cathedral (much too much giggling for a holy place!!), then we had cake (yay cake!), then we went bowling (i lost).

And just HURRAH for Joinees. HURRAH for American lovely Joinees. HURRAH for my aged lovely Joinees. HURRAH for older Joinees. HURRAH for surprisingly hot, and slightly nerdy, but very lovely, Joinees. just, HURRAH for them all.

I loves them very muchly. :D

HURRAH for surprisingly hot, and slightly nerdy, but very lovely, Joinees.  just, HURRAH for them all.

I loves them very muchly. :D

53203[/snapback]

.... did Lou "join" with a Joinee? :D

Haha, nah. Said Joinee is also boyfriend of another (incidently, not present) Joinee. I did ensure I got a big hug though. :D

Dontcha hate that moment in goodbyes when someone extends one arm... and you're not sure if it's an invitation for a hug or a handshake?? Seeming as he'd already hugged one of the others goodbye (who, true, he knows more than I) I was just like bugger it and said "I get a hug too, right?" and, yes, yes I did.

I have learnt well. At the end of Melbourne Comedy Fest, we were saying bye to one of our new friends, and he was just kinda standing in front of us waving bye shyly. And so I just went "well, do we get a hug or what?!?!?!" - and again, yes, yes we did. And after that he always hugged us whenever he saw us. Ooooohhhhh his girlfriend hated us. Silly jealous girl that she is. He wasn't allowed to talk to us when she was at his gigs. Ridiculous. We weren't going to steal him from her FFS, we just wanted to chat!! Bah.

Ahhh Stare-a-lot.... if you're going to date a comedian, you have to be prepared to cope with the fact that they are going to have fans that become friends. You can't just BAN them from talking to people just because you're evidently insecure and pathetic.

Yesterday I was peacefully cooking some pasta in the kitchen when one of the other girls came in, put bread in the toaster, and promptly burnt it.

She acknowledged the burntness of the toast.

She then stood and started sniffing at the air. For quite a while. I said "umm.. you burnt the toast..." as in "and hence there's now a horrendous smell of burning in the room which made me open the window so I am now freezing".

"No" she said, and pointed at my pan of pasta happily simmering away.

YOU'RE STANDING NEXT TO THE TOASTER THAT JUST BURNT YOUR TOAST. THAT IS WHAT SMELLS OF BURNING. Do not blame my poor defenseless pasta. Swine.

AND, people keep on fecking stealing my food. Bloody students! And it's not randoms - it's one of the 10 girls on this corridor, because no one else can get into the kitchen.

One of my friends has suggested that if you don't want people to nick your food, then just invest in a bit of food colouring. No one's going to drink green milk, are they? I think he's a wise, wise man. :D

Yesterday I was peacefully cooking some pasta in the kitchen when one of the other girls came in, put bread in the toaster, and promptly burnt it.

She acknowledged the burntness of the toast.

She then stood and started sniffing at the air.  For quite a while.  I said "umm.. you burnt the toast..." as in "and hence there's now a horrendous smell of burning in the room which made me open the window so I am now freezing".

"No" she said, and pointed at my pan of pasta happily simmering away.

YOU'RE STANDING NEXT TO THE TOASTER THAT JUST BURNT YOUR TOAST. THAT IS WHAT SMELLS OF BURNING.  Do not blame my poor defenseless pasta.  Swine.

AND, people keep on fecking stealing my food.  Bloody students!  And it's not randoms - it's one of the 10 girls on this corridor, because no one else can get into the kitchen.

One of my friends has suggested that if you don't want people to nick your food, then just invest in a bit of food colouring .  No one's going to drink green milk, are they?  I think he's a wise, wise man. :D

53497[/snapback]

Or poison :D

One of my friends has suggested that if you don't want people to nick your food, then just invest in a bit of food colouring .  No one's going to drink green milk, are they?  I think he's a wise, wise man. :redcard:

53497[/snapback]

53498[/snapback]

No dear, because then I wouldn't be able to eat/drink it either, or else I'd die. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

You should really think your answers through before you post them....... :D

:D

One of my friends has suggested that if you don't want people to nick your food, then just invest in a bit of food colouring .  No one's going to drink green milk, are they?  I think he's a wise, wise man. :puke:

53497[/snapback]

53498[/snapback]

No dear, because then I wouldn't be able to eat/drink it either, or else I'd die. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

You should really think your answers through before you post them....... :puke:

53500[/snapback]

Well I thought you'd realise you weren't supposed to eat the food you'd poisoned

:redcard:

But if I poison the food and I don't eat it, then I might as well have just let them have it in the first place.

But, wait, I'm starting to see the logic in your argument, if they take it... they die... they won't be taking it again. Hmmm....

Of course, then there'd be that nasty jail sentence and stuff... Hmm.. nicht so good.

Sorry alex, you almost convinced me there, but nope :D Food colouring it is :D

(I actually am quite tempted to dye my milk green..... how offputting would that be on your cornflakes?! I don't know why I'm thinking this is a good thing, but still...)

Greener had 2 fights with Welsh at the hockey tonight and won em both.  :D

Oh and we won 4-2 but that isn't as important.  :D

53244[/snapback]

Hiya Brock lad, I don't think I've had the opportunity tro call Nicky Chinn a stupid fat twat for a few weeks...so there you go. :D