General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I see Lou has already started to experiment with drugs.

53941[/snapback]

I've been working on the assumption that she's been consuming the adrenalin glands of rabid monkeys for some time now...

So are we all agreed that Lou looks like Button off Neighbours though? :D

53947[/snapback]

Steve looks like Toadfish anarl

53952[/snapback]

To be fair Steve's put on a bit of weight since those initial comparisons were made.

i'd say "fuck me lampshade" is a much better quite  :D

53932[/snapback]

:D You're actually very right there. I love that phrase.

And oi, stop insulting me while I'm busy working and unable to defend myself. :D

I have now extensively revised 2 chapters of the 8 that we've done. Since I last posted. Oh yes, ask me ANYTHING on supply and demand... ANYTHING!*

*a reply is not guaranteed.

I see Lou has already started to experiment with drugs.

53941[/snapback]

I've been working on the assumption that she's been consuming the adrenalin glands of rabid monkeys for some time now...

53946[/snapback]

At first, people wonder why I don't drink.

When they get to know me, they realise. I just simply do not need to.

Ahh dear, my brain is fatigued. :D

had a vasectomy last week.  never again like.  operation is a piece of piss these days like but the injection isnt nice, or the thought of what they're doing !  never been more scared in my life!

54063[/snapback]

:D Nee offence like, I just found the bit in bold funny. Hope you're feeling better now.

had a vasectomy last week.  never again like. 

54063[/snapback]

One would imagine that as long as it was done correctly having it done again wouldn't be necessary.

well Im a top nob doctor (and before anyone thinks of quoting me and changing the word doctor to jockey...NO!!!) and last week we had to do a vasectomy on this poor little bloke.

You should see the pics we took while he was "under" :D

Vasectomies- simply put you lads getting the idea how it is for us women having a gyn exam. Feet up in the stirrups, some stranger messing about with your privates. Humiliating isn't it?

well Im a top nob doctor (and before anyone thinks of quoting me and changing the word doctor to jockey...NO!!!) and last week we had to do a vasectomy on this poor little bloke.

You should see the pics we took while he was "under" :D

54093[/snapback]

Ohhh... so tempting

Welcome back Mags!!

Woo, economics test now out of the way. Hmmm... bit of a silly silly idea to sit next to the boy I like during the test.... made it harder to concentrate! haha. oh well.

Bloody trick questions as well. One was like a triple negative!! wtf?! because they were all multiple choice (if in doubt, choose B, right?) and it was like 'which of these is NOT something that doesn't relate to this' and then some of the answers were like 'something is not whatever'...... and you could see the smoke coming out of people's ears as their brains exploded with trying to work out whether it was a negative or positive sentence.

Vasectomies- simply put you lads getting the idea how it is for us women having a gyn exam. Feet up in the stirrups, some stranger messing about with your privates. Humiliating isn't it?

54095[/snapback]

Don't know, how much do you have to pay, like.

54095[/snapback]

it wasn't nice like. emm not that it was humiliating like, you saying Ive got 'privates' to be ashamed of like?? :D

seriously it wasnt as painful as some of the stories I'd heard so i'm chuffed now, although the injection they give you... :D

54095[/snapback]

it wasn't nice like. emm not that it was humiliating like, you saying Ive got 'privates' to be ashamed of like?? :D

seriously it wasnt as painful as some of the stories I'd heard so i'm chuffed now, although the injection they give you... :D

54101[/snapback]

Wouldn't have a clue if you do or not. Are they?

:D

54095[/snapback]

seriously it wasnt as painful as some of the stories I'd heard so i'm chuffed now, although the injection they give you... :redcard:

54101[/snapback]

Wouldn't have a clue if you do or not. Are they?

:D

54102[/snapback]

well Ive seen them looking better than they do right now, but then Ive always been a fan of the colour blue :D

I like how mags comes back and immediately the talk turns to in depth discussion about someone's privates :D

What are you like, woman?! :D

54107[/snapback]

they dont feel too private now to be honest, Ive talked about nothing else all week (but have drawn the line as showing off my stitches !)

Good, because that could well put me off my cornflakes. :D

OHH - in relation to....

53932[/snapback]

... I walked down to my economics test with some of the lads, and at one point of them suddenly announced "FUCK ME WITH A FISH FORK!!!"

At which point I think my laughter could be perhaps referred to as "raucous". I maybe even guffawed. Anyways, OH MY GOD I LAUGHED.

I then introduced him to "fuck me a lampshade" and, thanks to Isegrim yesterday, "fuck me with a lamp post".

It then struck me that I didn't know what it was he was expostulating about in the first place, so about 5 mins on from the original outburst, I had to be like "umm.... why did you yell that??"

Apparently it's because there was a HUGE puddle in the road.

Hmm.... story started off well... tailed off in the middle.... ending was poor. Needs more dragons. :D

Good, because that could well put me off my cornflakes. :redcard:

OHH - in relation to....

53932[/snapback]

... I walked down to my economics test with some of the lads, and at one point of them suddenly announced "FUCK ME WITH A FISH FORK!!!"

At which point I think my laughter could be perhaps referred to as "raucous". I maybe even guffawed. Anyways, OH MY GOD I LAUGHED.

I then introduced him to "fuck me a lampshade" and, thanks to Isegrim yesterday, "fuck me with a lamp post".

It then struck me that I didn't know what it was he was expostulating about in the first place, so about 5 mins on from the original outburst, I had to be like "umm.... why did you yell that??"

Apparently it's because there was a HUGE puddle in the road.

Hmm.... story started off well... tailed off in the middle.... ending was poor. Needs more dragons. :D

54112[/snapback]

It had me in the middle and that made the story GREAT © SLP 2005. :D

Edited by Isegrim