General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If you have a piss in there, you can shave another minute off your morning prep time.

I'd draw the line at shiting though, as any time saved would be lost pushing it down the plug hole, unless you've got beer shits, in which case, that's another 30 seconds saved.

;)

If you're really organised you can do the dishes in there too.

The girlfriend met the parents on Saturday. They were down to visit the national archives because my Dad's got well into Genealogy since he's retired and has found out some pretty quirky things (one of my Mam's ancestors owned what is now Ham island, but lost it in a bet). Anyway, we went for lunch at a pub on the river near my house and all was going fine until I brought the 1st round back from the bar. Nice glass of Malbec for my Mam and Dad, a Sauvignon Blanc for the lass and a pint for me, wobble, trip, spill, drinks go everywhere and she gets red wine all over her new jeans. Bosh.

She was laughing and thanking me for breaking the ice, my Mam was making me feel worse by reassuring me in the way that mams do and my Dad was just pissing himself laughing and calling me a knob and honestly, all I'm thinking is "Fuck, that was a £32 round that I'm going to have to buy again".

It's only now I realise what a monumental klutz I am.

You were drinking beer man. Stop defending the greedy London cunts.

The greedy London cunts being my Mam, my Glaswegian Dad and my lass from Ilkley, Yorkshire? Those London cunts? ;)

The greedy London cunts being my Mam, my Glaswegian Dad and my lass from Ilkley, Yorkshire? Those London cunts? ;)

The ones running the pub.

Those others are more your sponger type. ;)

The Ship, Wandsworth

They ripped you off I think Dave. I make it that, assuming they were large glasses, the wine comes to £25.50. Which means your beer was a frightening £6.50, which is insane for Wandsworth, surely?

Anyways, when's the wedding. ;)

They ripped you off I think Dave. I make it that, assuming they were large glasses, the wine comes to £25.50. Which means your beer was a frightening £6.50, which is insane for Wandsworth, surely?

Anyways, when's the wedding. ;)

Don't think that wine list price is up to date, but bear in mind the time you've spent checking the prices could have been used for a shower.

The wedding is penned in for twenty minutes after Leazes drops it.

Don't think that wine list price is up to date, but bear in mind the time you've spent checking the prices could have been used for a shower.

:lol:

By some quirk of fortune or coercion, the Fish's lass is really lovely. I hope to God she realises the error of her ways before it reaches the marriage stage.

As if I'm judging her on that kind of thing man. I mean I'm reasonably sure she's pretty and all, but she can hold her own in a conversation about Carrie Underwood album tracks and that's what *really* matters.