General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just wait the ten or so years until your lads a teenager... Then he'll be one of us :)

:lol:

The trick to being a dirty bastard is knowing when and where you can be one.

Telling the mother of a 4yr old laddy he'll be a filthmeister might not be that moment :lol:

The trick to being a dirty bastard is knowing when and where you can be one.

Telling the mother of a 4yr old laddy he'll be a filthmeister might not be that moment :lol:

La-la-laaaaaaaaaa!! Not liiiisteninngg!! :lol:

We're watching Spider-Man 3 at the moment. All he wants to be when he grows up is a superhero and that's fine by me!

We're watching Spider-Man 3 at the moment. All he wants to be when he grows up is a superhero and that's fine by me!

Think yourself lucky, I've two girls, the young lads they'll bring back haven't a chance. :lol:

Think yourself lucky, I've two girls, the young lads they'll bring back haven't a chance. :lol:

I've got one of each

Basically, I'm fecked.

Let's hope he doesn't learn how to use the "Spiderman" when he comes of age. :jonas:

For anyone unaware, you pretend to climax, the girl looks around as you actually climax, it catches her in the eye where she covers her eye with her hand like a Pirate patch and yells 'Arrghhh!' Pirate style.

:D

For anyone unaware, you pretend to climax, the girl looks around as you actually climax, it catches her in the eye where she covers her eye with her hand like a Pirate patch and yells 'Arrghhh!' Pirate style. :D

No no no- get a stand-up blow. You pull out, shoot in her eye, when she stands up and moans about it, you kick her in the shin.

As she is hopping about , one legged and one one eyed, you cry,

" Arrr , Angry Pirate,Jim lad!"

Then run like fuck.

Btw, Strictly Come Dancing has just started , Mrs. Fist and my 6yr old daughter are up, dancing and loving it whilst I assume my "Grumpy Owld Bastard" stance, but wait… what's this…?

The divine Susannah Reid is one of the dancers!

*sits down, pours a beer, puts pillow on lap and is glued to screen.

:naughty:

22558.jpg

Giddup!

Go on then, explain. :D

Quite similar to the Spiderman, however for this you have a bag of your own shaven pubes so when you have done the Spiderman you throw said bag of pubes all owa their face. :D

Btw, Strictly Come Dancing has just started , Mrs. Fist and my 6yr old daughter are up, dancing and loving it whilst I assume my "Grumpy Owld Bastard" stance, but wait… what's this…?

The divine Susannah Reid is one of the dancers!

*sits down, pours a beer, puts pillow on lap and is glued to screen.

:naughty:

22558.jpg

Giddup!

Indeed

strictly-rachel-ri_2659627b.jpg

Well I suppose it's nice to see you boys interested in Saturday night tv :lol:

Shirtslinger on X-Factor now too. Or Sharon Osborne if you prefer ;)

Binned that dancing shit when the kids went to bed.

Proms on now- Last Night , which goes against everything I stand for, but fuck it, I love it :lol:

Nowt to do with Katie Derham *cough, ahem.