General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye aye, that as well .......

...... So , PICS!. :lol:

:lol:

In unconnected news, I just called someone a "fucking dolt" on Facebook for making a sub-Leazes lazy comment about them Islams. Counting down the minutes till the police arrive at the door. :D #socialmediamartyr #innit

As if I'm judging her on that kind of thing man. I mean I'm reasonably sure she's pretty and all, but she can hold her own in a conversation about Carrie Underwood album tracks and that's what *really* matters.

Are ye lookin' at wor lass?!

Come_at_me_bro1.gif

I think he called your pint a puff.

254293_1.jpg

(This is how I imagine Fish when someone brings him a coffee at work, IN THE WRONG MUG!!!)

:lol: You're disturbingly close to the mark

There are tiny shitty bullshit mugs and there are the right mugs. If the team secretary errs... why, then she has to start again.

:lol:

Saw something that was pure comedy today- at about 10am I was halfway down a building on Gallowgate when I heard it kicking off on the street below.

Two old chavs , probably mid 40s , pissed as rats and battling. Only thing is, one's in a mobility scooter, wearing a hi viz tshirt and pork pie "ska" hat . aye

The one on his feet launched a few wild slaps which completely failed to connect , ran/staggered off down the street, to be pursued by the drunk driver in the spaz chariot. He , more through luck , managed to knock the bloke over, and when the bloke pulled himself back to his feet , Joey Deacon launched into him with some punches so bad they made Di Canio's shot last night look accurate.

One of them , however, connected and laid the bloke out, whereupon the Wheeled Destroyer u-turns on the path and weaves off towards Eldon Square, zig zagging like mad.

The defeated pisshead lay groaning theatrically for a minute, then, when he realised no one was going to help him, he spent two minutes comically attempting to get to his feet, and eventually staggered off in the other direction.

There was about 10 office workers having a fag over the road who also witnessed it, and at the end they were doubled over in fits of laughter.

Mental.

Finished a 12hr shift at 07:00 and I'm now waiting as the Sky install-guy fannies about before I can go to sleep. Just a quick question that I think I already know the answer to; my internet connection time is 13-17:00 today, they're not going to send a bloke round to plug in a router are they? I really hope not, I need my fucking sleep and I might get a bit cranky if I don't get it...

Finished a 12hr shift at 07:00 and I'm now waiting as the Sky install-guy fannies about before I can go to sleep. Just a quick question that I think I already know the answer to; my internet connection time is 13-17:00 today, they're not going to send a bloke round to plug in a router are they? I really hope not, I need my fucking sleep and I might get a bit cranky if I don't get it...

Sky install should do it all unless you need a new telephone line putting in

Sky install should do it all unless you need a new telephone line putting in

I don't need some sweaty fat prick slobbing about my house for 20 minutes just to plug in a twatting router

I don't need some sweaty fat prick slobbing about my house for 20 minutes just to plug in a twatting router

CT doesn't know how to plug in a router man!

;)