• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

Peaky blinders isn’t a tv show, it’s a sounding horn to allow people to spot cunts when they start wearing tweed and flat caps.

Posted Images

Got a call from a recruiter the other day about a job which sounded interesting so told him I'd apply - its an American bank and sometimes these places have their own online application submission process which you have to complete even if you're going through an agency.

I applied for and got funding from Microsoft at work a few years back and there was a whole section on whether I had purposely or inadvertently ever funded terrorists.

I'm actually up doing an application form for a job now. Getting distracted by here and Twitter so not going well.

Just had to take a blind chap shopping at Asda. Very strange experience having to describe various items and other stuff you just take for granted.

hope to fuck he didn't need chili flakes ;)

"hang on till i ask the internet!"

:lol: CT basically treating this bloke like he's just thawed him out of a piece of prehistoric ice.

"This is a banana. Can you say that? BA-NA-NA. We eat these. You probably don't understand eating, here feel my face as I chew it."

I hope you took the opportunity to get your weekly shop for free btw.

:lol: CT basically treating this bloke like he's just thawed him out of a piece of prehistoric ice.

"This is a banana. Can you say that? BA-NA-NA. We eat these. You probably don't understand eating, here feel my face as I chew it."

:lol:

I work with a blind lass - she's got a dog to take her about - and funnily enough an obese (clinically but not morbidly) taxi driver takes her to and from work.

She's pretty sound with it and it's amazing how she gets around without any bother.

Tears :lol:

:spit:

Was supposed to be taking my folks to the airport in the last hour but my Mam has been bad again, she was in hospital about 6 weeks ago and it's something where nerves don't help. Feel sorry for them as this would probably have been their last foreign holiday after having none at all until about ten years ago, (they're in their late sixties). :(