General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The first time @@The Fish turned up for a Toontastic piss-up, he walked up to everyone, did that thing where you cross one leg over the other and spin 360 degrees, clicked his fingers and said "A-hey guys, it's the Fish."

Weirdest thing I've ever seen. He was wearing Ray-Ban Wayfarers and a trench coat.

:spit:

That sounds so like him...

That's probably the most accurate description of him I've ever heard. I've got a photo of him somewhere wearing those sunglasses with a shiny, sunburned heed.

That's probably the most accurate description of him I've ever heard. I've got a photo of him somewhere wearing those sunglasses with a shiny, sunburned heed.

He's your classic likeable dork.

Dave, I mean that as a compliment.

Dave, I saw that photo on FB of you and your lovely lady at the wedding. She looked absolutely amazing and you had those stupid fucking shades on like some kind of tit!

You looked like a Bee Gee.

Dave, I saw that photo on FB of you and your lovely lady at the wedding. She looked absolutely amazing and you had those stupid fucking shades on like some kind of tit!

You looked like a Bee Gee.

It was either sun glasses or squinting like an old Chinese man post-kick to the nuts!

:lol: aye coz I was trying to avoid spontaneous human combustion!

Real mavericks keep their shades on at all times. That's just a scientific fact.