General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Not having a dig at you J69 but can't get my head around those folk that like to fill their time watching videos of people behing behaded by IS and the likes. Totally not my cup of char.

Not having a dig at you J69 but can't get my head around those folk that like to fill their time watching videos of people behing behaded by IS and the likes. Totally not my cup of char.

The video he linked to has been widely shared and doesn't contain any actual scenes of violence or gore.

I don't watch that shit. The vid I posted is all over Twitter, it's a couple of gun shots and then the camera cuts back to studio. Nothing gory about it, just added it for context

:lol:

Turns out the tosser filmed himself doing it - and uploaded it on twitter and other outlets.

Bizarrely no gore or anything in there but it is a disturbing thing to see him strolling up and holding the gun to them.

Not gonna throw it around as it isn't pleasant.

Reports hes done himself in now

Turns out the tosser filmed himself doing it - and uploaded it on twitter and other outlets.

Bizarrely no gore or anything in there but it is a disturbing thing to see him strolling up and holding the gun to them.

Not gonna throw it around as it isn't pleasant.

Reports hes done himself in now

Just seen that, wtf must have been going through his head at the time.

Some 14 year old kid had been holding his class at hostage at gunpoint yesterday too. Bit of a mess over there these days.

Gemmill ponders for a few moments but is mercifully distracted by some bike Lycra in the magazine on his lap.