General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol: (At the thread direction)

I'm in the post count but have been up for personal ridicule far too many times to be in the frame.

Second guessing Inspector Stevie Clouseau I'm thinking it could be a globetrotting chap with a nose for a fine bouquet who is in Stevie's crosshair?

perhaps we could put a whose most up their own arse vote to a poll?

clearly monkeys fist is going to win the poll for whose mrs is most up their arse

Edited by Dr Gloom

Naw, Chez has shared more than a few entertaining stories from that ben arfa photo to the shits on a plane :lol:

I do like to take the piss out of myself but i would be quite happy to be accused of being up my own arse. There are much worse places to be.

I would personally hand it to another poster who lives within a certain geographic area and has been known to post on here using his left hand only.

I would personally hand it to another poster who lives within a certain geographic area and has been known to post on here using his left hand only.

Hey. Stevie will do the clues thanks. We're talking about the person Stevie thinks is a wrongun' that isn't Davey.