General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Advice needed. Anyone used any apps to learn a language? Need to learn at least conversational Spanish to a good level before a trip next summer. Not able to go to classes due to either being at work or having the bairn by myself of an evening. Any recommendations welcome.

I used Duolingo for German for a while. It's good fun and dead easy to dip in and out of, but the app does hold your hand a little bit instead of making you think more.

:lol: I like the way there's three pictures just in case you couldn't fully appreciate what a parking space looks like from just one image.

100 quid a week, fuck me. This town is broken isn't it.

Remember I had to catch a huntsman spider in our 'rainforest hut' 3 nights running up in TNQ in Aus.

I was half cut on each occasion like, which helped.

CT (Paul Hogan voice), that's not a spider.

Remember I had to catch a huntsman spider in our 'rainforest hut' 3 nights running up in TNQ in Aus.

I was half cut on each occasion like, which helped.

CT (Paul Hogan voice), that's not a spider.

A huntsman won't hurt you though, poor bastards a like a tubby fairy who startles another person as they rush around the corner unexpectedly.

:lol: I like the way there's three pictures just in case you couldn't fully appreciate what a parking space looks like from just one image.

100 quid a week, fuck me. This town is broken isn't it.

Probably been said on here before, but the last property under £100k was sold a couple of years ago. Studio flat in a high rise in Brixton for (something like) £85k. The old bloke on our street in Balham asked if we were going to buy in London, because he knows of a 2 bed ground floor flat that's going for the reasonable price of £650k.

:lol:

A huntsman won't hurt you though, poor bastards a like a tubby fairy who startles another person as they rush around the corner unexpectedly.

I know but they're fucking massive all the same.

Probably been said on here before, but the last property under £100k was sold a couple of years ago. Studio flat in a high rise in Brixton for (something like) £85k. The old bloke on our street in Balham asked if we were going to buy in London, because he knows of a 2 bed ground floor flat that's going for the reasonable price of £650k.

:lol:

Youngish fella on the bus last night was talking to someone about the "bargain" properties he'd been looking at in London, such as a 2-bed for "only" £325k. A flat, obviously. In "outer London". Well, OK, actually in Kent.

Bargain. :lol:

Youngish fella on the bus last night was talking to someone about the "bargain" properties he'd been looking at in London, such as a 2-bed for "only" £325k. A flat, obviously. In "outer London". Well, OK, actually in Kent.

Bargain. :lol:

Our mutual friend is looking to sell his place in Brixton/Clapham. The figures he's talking about are eye popping for what is fundamentally a three bed end of terrace close to a fairly rough area of London.

Been trying all day to get this squirrel back :(

Put a trail of sunflower seeds down, found a mating call on you tube and then stuck a snickers on the fence. Still no sign of the little fucker :(

You're not even being subtle now, man, CT.