General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

40 minutes ago, Renton said:

I pointed out on this board 10 years ago Morrisey was a racist arsehole. It was obvious from Vive Hate onwards tbh. Iirc nobody agreed with me then like.... <_<

Still like his music, even a lot of the solo stuff, tbf. 

Stuart Maconie in the pages of the NME beat you to that shit by a decade and a half mate....neither you nor him were wrong like :cuppa: 

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Stuart Maconie in the pages of the NME beat you to that shit by a decade and a half mate....neither you nor him were wrong like :cuppa: 

Hardly a secret like 

11 hours ago, Tom said:

I wouldn't say he's RACIST as such. That's just a way for left wing loons to avoid the debate when people know he's made good point. 

;) 

He’s like his old mate Tommy Robinson. Not racist just, due to their Irish heritage, trying to assimilate into British culture. If more were like them we wouldn't have these problems 

• Haha 1

I read it as Tunguska being 185 times more energy than Hiroshima, so this thing would’ve been roughly 750 times more than Hiroshima. 

Either way, goodnight Vienna if the thing actually hit. 

:o

I think hitting off Donald Trump's bonce (and Washington DC) would be a better result than even the Kremlin.

Edited by adios

Aye, but there are some nice Americans. 

Wiping them out with a supersonic lump of space rock just to get rid of His Orangeness is a bit much :D

I think it’ll be far more entertaining watching the White House implode when Stormy Daniels releases her tape of Trump getting pissed on and busting his mushroom in to his adult nappy. 

Don't you crack them into a bowl to mix them up beforehand anyway?

It's all getting a bit Masterchef in here for my tastes. :panic: