General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Boom. Out of court tribunal settlement. Could have gotten more out of them if I'd held out like but glad to put it to bed. 

Well done. :good:

• Thanks 1

:lol: That is brilliant. Incidentally, what sort of twat, obviously pissed himself gets wound up by a bloke quietly drinking a beer on public transport?

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Guaranteed he wouldn't have opened his mouth only he'd had a skinful.

He'd have been sharing spit if it was a fellow little Englander tbh.

Just home. 7 stitches in my knee. Riding home on public transit and some cunt was in a female's face because she was homeless and a "scab on the U.S.'s economy".

My adren line is sky high and my hippy ass wants to have an altercation in a dark alley.

• Like 2

Fucking hell, he's Gareth Keenan. "Yeah but she also said you shouldn't be drinking so..." 

The fucking video on the other page I was on about. Who knows if it's even on this thread. 

Edited by Gemmill

24 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Just home. 7 stitches in my knee. Riding home on public transit and some cunt was in a female's face because she was homeless and a "scab on the U.S.'s economy".

My adren line is sky high and my hippy ass wants to have an altercation in a dark alley.

Check out Luke Cage here.

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell, he's Gareth Keenan. "Yeah but she also said you shouldn't be drinking so..." 

The fucking video on the other page I was on about. Who knows if it's even on this thread. 

:lol:  Also reminded me of:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

It's like Russian Roulette the public transport round your way. Do they not have cycle to work schemes over there?