Egyptian bombings

peasepud

Weird. That's like deja-vu. I was telling you on Saturday about the bombings in Sharm-El-Sheik the week before my cousin went out there for a holiday, and that news report is almost exactly the same ;)

Got back from Taba on Sunday. There were a few big bangs whilst we were out there but we were told they were clearing some of the mountains to make a new road. Hmmm....

Nasty business. ;) Unfortunately these idiots who blow themselves up to make some sort of statement aren't gonna go away. It's a shame one of them can't come back and dispel the 72 virgins myth and knock this whole suicice bomber thing on the head. Sounds like a job for Derek Acorah tbh.

My lasses Grandma has and she's adament she's still going apparently. Needless to say my lass isn't too happy about it.

127072[/snapback]

the chances of another bomb so soon after this weeks effort is zero

My lasses Grandma has and she's adament she's still going apparently. Needless to say my lass isn't too happy about it.

127072[/snapback]

127352[/snapback]

Considering it was the work of suicide bombers, I'm not sure how you can say that with any confidence.

Lass at work was in the hotel opposite the one that got bombed in Sharm-El-Sheik. She was woken up by the building shaking and all her hotel room windows being blown out. Scary shit, she loves Egypt though (goes for the diving) and it didn't put her off.

127352[/snapback]

I was thinking along similar lines but the way you said that made it sound like you were reading it off a spreadsheet.

Edited by DotBum

I don't think there is any history of back to back bombings outside Israel TBH

127400[/snapback]

ah well thats alreet then we're all totally safe to go in the next few weeks.

*Currently in an Afghan cave theres a bearded bloke sitting with a dialysis machine saying "ahaha, Ive got it!! what have never never done? planes into towers, done it, single suicide bombings done, multiples at the same time pah thats boring, I know though, back to back bombings, that'll get em, they'll never suspect we'll do that" ;)

One of my friends at work is going somewhere near where the bombings were sometime during the summer. She's a bit freaked out by it all but the holiday is paid for so they're going to go, her family are quite worried about it like.

127400[/snapback]

*Currently in an Afghan cave theres a bearded bloke sitting with a dialysis machine saying "ahaha, Ive got it!! what have never never done? planes into towers, done it, single suicide bombings done, multiples at the same time pah thats boring, I know though, back to back bombings, that'll get em, they'll never suspect we'll do that" :icon_lol:

127559[/snapback]

"We asked 100 people to name 'someone most likely to do predictable things'."

"People who fly commercial airliners into buildings?"

"Survey says..."

X

127400[/snapback]

*Currently in an Afghan cave theres a bearded bloke sitting with a dialysis machine saying "ahaha, Ive got it!! what have never never done? planes into towers, done it, single suicide bombings done, multiples at the same time pah thats boring, I know though, back to back bombings, that'll get em, they'll never suspect we'll do that" :icon_lol:

127559[/snapback]

"We asked 100 people to name 'someone most likely to do predictable things'."

"People who fly commercial airliners into buildings?"

"Survey says..."

X

127584[/snapback]

To be fair to them, those who flew planes into buildings are unlikely to be doing anything, much less predictable things in the future.