World Cup Women

MattM4

mfb4997112nacktwm02qftemplatei.jpg

157896[/snapback]

it's the expression on that guys face that kills me

(it did take me thirty minutes to realise there was a bloke in the picture too, mind. :lol: )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
Guest Barrack Road
You do realise it will be winter in the southern hemisphere?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how gutted will you be if we win the World Cup Sammy? I tell you one thing though we might win it we might not, we have a chance, but I'm telling you this now, if Australia beat us in the Second Round and its not likely but funnier things have happened in football, it would be the biggest cataclysmic event in our countries history, certainly sporting history, and Australia's greatest accomplishment in life since 1788 wasn't it that we made your country?

Re Schweinsteiger's girl, obviously she's very nice looking but is it just me here or does this pic make her look like a love child of Jeremy Clarkson and Camilla Parker-Bowles?

BrandnerWith_Jersey.jpg

stevie tbh I wouldn't be disappointed at all -so would that be a 1? England at this time has the team of the best players in the world, problem is they just don't get it as a team.

The only thing they lack is that individual like Messi who can turn the game on it's head, Joe Cole is close but I think he will suffer in the selection process that is the English FA.

As for Australia, if we make it through the group stage I'll be surprised. The current national manager's way of thinking is kill the game, aim for a draw and hope to nick a goal. That said if we do make it through he will play that way against England as well thinking if he can get it to penalties they have a hope. And we all know that's not where England wants to be.

Re 1788, yes that was when the English stole it from our indigenous population - I don't think it will really rate as the greatest accomplishment since 1788 but should make for interesting headlines with the tabloids :lol:

Edited by sammynb

Guest Barrack Road
stevie tbh I wouldn't be disappointed at all -so would that be a 1? England at this time has the team of the best players in the world, problem is they just don't get it as a team.

The only thing they lack is that individual like Messi who can turn the game on it's head, Joe Cole is close but I think he will suffer in the selection process that is the English FA.

As for Australia, if we make it through the group stage I'll be surprised. The current national manager's way of thinking is kill the game, aim for a draw and hope to nick a goal. That said if we do make it through he will play that way against England as well thinking if he can get it to penalties they have a hope. And we all know that's not where England wants to be.

Re 1788, yes that was when the English stole it from our indigenous population - I don't think it will really rate as the greatest accomplishment since 1788 but should make for interesting headlines with the tabloids :lol:

Well what would be a greater accomplishment than that, apart from standing up to those Lebonese? In terms of sport nothing you would achieve in the future or have in the past would have 1% of the impact of knocking us out the World Cup. In cricket when you win the Ashes, people care, some people but not enough to get pissed off about, Rugby you can beat us every time and I don't care, I didn't care when England won the RWC in 2003. If you knocked us out the WC I tell you what would happen, virtually every town and city centre in this country would be smashed up on the night, yes honestly. Australians would be targeted and would suffer assaults, particularly in London, all in all this country would go in to meltdown for a few days, you think I'm exaggerating but it would. Nothing Australia could do to us apart from nuking us could have a bigger impact, even scrapping Neighbours, that's why I'm saying it would be your most significant achievement. If we beat you "bladdy poms flamin gallahs, Gary Ablett could play better soccer than those boys" and that's it. My biggest fear of this World Cup is getting knocked out off Australia.

If you knocked us out the WC I tell you what would happen, virtually every town and city centre in this country would be smashed up on the night, yes honestly. Australians would be targeted and would suffer assaults, particularly in London, all in all this country would go in to meltdown for a few days, you think I'm exaggerating but it would.

;)<_<:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Re 1788, yes that was when the English stole it from our indigenous population - I don't think it will really rate as the greatest accomplishment since 1788 but should make for interesting headlines with the tabloids ;)

Well what would be a greater accomplishment than that, apart from standing up to those Lebonese? In terms of sport nothing you would achieve in the future or have in the past would have 1% of the impact of knocking us out the World Cup. In cricket when you win the Ashes, people care, some people but not enough to get pissed off about, Rugby you can beat us every time and I don't care, I didn't care when England won the RWC in 2003. If you knocked us out the WC I tell you what would happen, virtually every town and city centre in this country would be smashed up on the night, yes honestly. Australians would be targeted and would suffer assaults, particularly in London, all in all this country would go in to meltdown for a few days, you think I'm exaggerating but it would. Nothing Australia could do to us apart from nuking us could have a bigger impact, even scrapping Neighbours, that's why I'm saying it would be your most significant achievement. If we beat you "bladdy poms flamin gallahs, Gary Ablett could play better soccer than those boys" and that's it. My biggest fear of this World Cup is getting knocked out off Australia.

God you don't half talk some shite <_<

BTW, it's ANZAC Day next Sunday probably the most significant day in the history of this country and our relationship with the "motherland!"

If you knocked us out the WC I tell you what would happen, virtually every town and city centre in this country would be smashed up on the night, yes honestly. Australians would be targeted and would suffer assaults, particularly in London, all in all this country would go in to meltdown for a few days

lol you are so full of shite

Guest Barrack Road
If you knocked us out the WC I tell you what would happen, virtually every town and city centre in this country would be smashed up on the night, yes honestly. Australians would be targeted and would suffer assaults, particularly in London, all in all this country would go in to meltdown for a few days

I take it you have no awareness of what happened after England Germany in Euro 96? German tourists were getting battered all over London, there were a few cars stopped in the middle of roads with English people ending up with the cars getting trashed because they were German built.

I take it you have no awareness of what happened after England Germany in Euro 96? German tourists were getting battered all over London, there were a few cars stopped in the middle of roads with English people ending up with the cars getting trashed because they were German built.

I take it london isnt every town and city centre in the country, nor was it widespread