Damien Duff

Akabusi

Duff to sign tomorrow, probably not announced until Roeder gets back after the weekend.

Tottenham wouldn't pay him as much as he wanted and Chelsea wouldn't sell him to Liverpool, Man Utd or Arsenal. Chelsea offered him new deal but wanted first team football regularly if he could get the same money elsewhere.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but why would we sign duff before we get a single striker?  surely we know where our priorities lie!

162106[/snapback]

Thats Newcastle for you. Like Signing Luque over a decent defender?

he can play up front with milner and luque. Its a well known fact that Roeder is in a secret underground competition against martin jol in a game known as midfielder wars. I think spurs are winning at the minute with 17 midfielders but glen is hoping to soon put out a starting 11 purely of midfielders and amdy faye was yesterday taking tips of given on how to play in goal.

Its all true. Kris told me.

he can play up front with milner and luque. Its a well known fact that Roeder is in a secret underground competition against martin jol in a game known as midfielder wars. I think spurs are winning at the minute with 17 midfielders but glen is hoping to soon put out a starting 11 purely of midfielders and amdy faye was yesterday taking tips of given on how to play in goal.

162117[/snapback]

uurgh you know someone who spells his name 'Kris'!

162117[/snapback]

uurgh you know someone who spells his name 'Kris'!

162119[/snapback]

I think you'll find you're referring to the funniest man on the planet.

For al this story is bollocks, there's 16 of us sat viewing this thread at the mo. ;)

162139[/snapback]

And one ginger-nut counting us...

I want a "Duff 9" shirt in my avatar, like all the cool kids on N-O have.

We can't sign Shaun Wright-Phillips on loan because Duff is going to Spurs but we can buy Duff? I'd love to see it like.

For al this story is bollocks, there's 16 of us sat viewing this thread at the mo. ;)

162139[/snapback]

And one ginger-nut counting us...

162145[/snapback]

It tells you at the bottom of the page, potato-monkey!