Russell Brand

Smooth Operator

I cant stand him, he's so annoying,  cant even think of his looks as i cant get past the fact he's such a twat with a very big opinion of himself, he's full of self importance. If he didnt dress so stupidly,  kept his big gob shut and had a shave he'd probably be ok looking i suppose.

162739[/snapback]

you talking about Geldoff or Brand?

162749[/snapback]

oopps sorry :finger: Brand. I used to fancy Geldof years ago!!

162751[/snapback]

That probably explains how you can possibly think that Brand is even "ok" looking. The lad is grotesque. Honestly when he was on BBBM I used to watch and think "Christ this lad is REALLY ugly". Now all of a sudden he's some sort of ladies' man. How did that happen??

162776[/snapback]

when i say 'ok' i mean nondescript (sp)..i dislike him so much i really cant see it. I didnt even know he was a ladies man :lol: I mean...how could he be? he's not even a ginner ;)

162790[/snapback]

The one and only thing he has in common with me. :finger:

162799[/snapback]

Denial is the first sign of guilt tbstbs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand him, he's so annoying,  cant even think of his looks as i cant get past the fact he's such a twat with a very big opinion of himself, he's full of self importance. If he didnt dress so stupidly,  kept his big gob shut and had a shave he'd probably be ok looking i suppose.

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

oopps sorry :angry: Brand. I used to fancy Geldof years ago!!

162751[/snapback]

That probably explains how you can possibly think that Brand is even "ok" looking. The lad is grotesque. Honestly when he was on BBBM I used to watch and think "Christ this lad is REALLY ugly". Now all of a sudden he's some sort of ladies' man. How did that happen??

162776[/snapback]

when i say 'ok' i mean nondescript (sp)..i dislike him so much i really cant see it. I didnt even know he was a ladies man :lol: I mean...how could he be? he's not even a ginner ;)

162790[/snapback]

162799[/snapback]

Denial is the first sign of guilt tbstbs

162804[/snapback]

Long cargo shorts. :finger:

Anyone ask him if it was true he ate Lou btw?

162840[/snapback]

Russell Brand? It would explain a thing or two...

162739[/snapback]

162749[/snapback]

oopps sorry :finger: Brand. I used to fancy Geldof years ago!!

162751[/snapback]

162776[/snapback]

162790[/snapback]

162799[/snapback]

Well you're definately not a ladies' man!

Shut it knobhead!

162852[/snapback]

:lol:

Oscar Wilde in da house!

162857[/snapback]

Never mind Wilde, he's second to Russel Brandt in the wit stakes. Oh dear. ;)

162858[/snapback]

Silence knobhead!

Shut it knobhead!

162852[/snapback]

:lol:

Oscar Wilde in da house!

162857[/snapback]

Never mind Wilde, he's second to Russel Brandt in the wit stakes. Oh dear. ;)

162858[/snapback]

Silence knobhead!

162878[/snapback]

Touche.

Fat arms!

Can't stand the bloke. Think the first time I saw him was pilled off his tits on an MTV show. Although he may not have been off his tits at all. Difficult to tell with him. Living proof that if you're famous you'll get more action in the bedroom department. No matter how annoying, ugly or just generally awkward.

Alex Zane is another one I don't like. Channel 4 must have an obsession with hiring presenters that are a bit "off the wall" in their presenting style.

they've just had John McCrirrick(sp?) on Big Brothers Big Mouth and I have to cede that Russel Brand is not the most objectionable cunt (sorry cath) on tv

if ever there is a man more in love with the sound of his voice I hope never to suffer his company

Edited by The Fish

they've just had John McCrirrick(sp?) on Big Brothers Big Mouth and I have to cede that Russel Brand is not the most objectionable cunt (sorry cath) on tv

if ever there is a man more in love with the sound of his voice I hope never to suffer his company

163031[/snapback]

Better avoid recording equipment then fishy

163031[/snapback]

Better avoid recording equipment then fishy

163047[/snapback]

;)

I don't love my voice.

it's just the things I say which I find entrancing :lol:

• 2 weeks later...