• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Listening to music

2. Fucking bored

3. Mam just came in from work

4. Aunty and mam going to ASDA later on

5. Would of went, but don't want to miss Big Brother

Guest Toplass-101

Adiós Cya Ciao Farewell G'bye Cheerio Ta-ta Salut Toodlepip Auf Wiedersehen pet! *waves

1) Im out of here, the threats/shit ive been sent via email, folk id PM blocked, far outweighs the nice banter we used to have on here, which is all but lost now anyways (I tried to bring it back yesterday but it was too big a task even for lill old me)

2) :D Id like some of you to stay in touch, if anyone wants to, just ask Ragi or Scottish Mag or Stevie or Goldie or 2J or Daveytait or Craig or Mags for my MSN/ email address.

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know :love: and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

4) I think its quite fitting that my last ever post on TT is in the longest thread I ever created :lol: (even though some folk dont like the thread :D to be fair, it has started some canny conversations over the months) perhaps it should be locked in my honour :lol:

5) anyways, Toplass, and the legend I never was (unlike Kevin Keegan), has left the building *SLAMS the door behind her :love:

I feel so lost! What's going on?!

If it's any consolation, I've been kept largely in the dark too.

I'm sure that'll be a big comfort to him! :lol:

I have no idea what's been going on either, as i'm one of those rare people who has to actually work during the day at work and can't post on here all day. :lol:

I feel so lost! What's going on?!

If it's any consolation, I've been kept largely in the dark too.

I'm sure that'll be a big comfort to him! :lol:

I have no idea what's been going on either, as i'm one of those rare people who has to actually work during the day at work and can't post on here all day. :lol:

It's got nowt to do with anything posted on the board really. Lots of accusations and fallings out between some parties in real-life that have spilled over onto the board.

It's only a message board. People should be free to post and have a bit of banter without real life getting in the way but sometimes I guess it's not that easy :D

1. Wondering why Toplass is going. :lol:

2. Got me swiss francs for next week yesterday.

3. There's lightning out! We keep having storms. Global warming I tells ya.

4. I've listened to this song 96 (about to be 97) times according to iTunes.

5. Gonna dig out FF8 again when I get kicked off the comp.

1. Haven't been on here all night

2. Found the Highway Code book tonight

3. Actually have 3 of these books...don't know why

4. Going on holiday 2 weeks on Saturday

5. Just waiting for my passport to arrive at my house

And normality is resumed!

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know :D and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

TL clearly responsible for the Chronicle's expose on Pud's brothels. :lol:

:lol:

Adiós Cya Ciao Farewell G'bye Cheerio Ta-ta Salut Toodlepip Auf Wiedersehen pet! *waves

1) Im out of here, the threats/shit ive been sent via email, folk id PM blocked, far outweighs the nice banter we used to have on here, which is all but lost now anyways (I tried to bring it back yesterday but it was too big a task even for lill old me)

2) :love: Id like some of you to stay in touch, if anyone wants to, just ask Ragi or Scottish Mag or Stevie or Goldie or 2J or Daveytait or Craig or Mags for my MSN/ email address.

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know :blush: and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

4) I think its quite fitting that my last ever post on TT is in the longest thread I ever created :lol: (even though some folk dont like the thread :D to be fair, it has started some canny conversations over the months) perhaps it should be locked in my honour :lol:

5) anyways, Toplass, and the legend I never was (unlike Kevin Keegan), has left the building *SLAMS the door behind her :love:

Some twat on here has a lot to answer for :D

Farewell toplass, sad to see you go. One of the more mentally stable posters

This thread is going to fold with you away Magma

Any chance of doing it from Benidorm?

This thread is going to fold with you away Magma

Any chance of doing it from Benidorm?

yeah can do. there's a pc in the hotel so I shall probably spend most of the hols on here :lol:

You're wasting valuable facts there, Magma.

1. Don't go away for another 2 weeks.

2. Toontastic doesn't go international yet.

3. Still waiting for my passport 2 arrive

4. Only me and my brother in tonight

5. Just about to listen to music

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know :lol: and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

What does that mean?

Watched EastEnders half hour ago.

Currently watching EastEnders vixens.

Drinking a beer

Talking to some dyke on msn who's going to stand outside in the rain just for potter.

Going to type bye bye now