five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

1. I have just taken a trip down memory lane reading the first few pages of this thread Strange! Where did those years go? :)

2. I am cold sat here so I'm thinking of making a coffee and 2 slices of Bovril on toast

3. I am no longer a blond

4. I have two beanie bears sat here on the desk, a TUFC one and an NUFC one!

5. Life is good.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.I'm absolutely starving

2. I fell back to sleep this morning so I didnt have time for breakfast

3. lunch isn't til 1

4. I've nothing to do because the only work I have at the moment needs the new version of office which I dont have on this laptop

5. all I'm doing now is thinking about food which is making me hungrier

3. lunch isn't til 1

4. I've nothing to do because the only work I have at the moment needs the new version of office which I dont have on this laptop

What do you need to do in office 2007 you can't do in 2003?

:)

1. I finished modern Warfare on veteran last night.

2. Need to get back on x-box live so I can do it in co-op.

3. I used to like Billiy Connolly, but think he's a twat now.

4. Just had a nice Turkey dinner.

5. Drinking machine coffee though. eugh!

3. lunch isn't til 1

What do you need to do in office 2007 you can't do in 2003?

:)

making a PPT presentation and I can't edit my title text boxes, they're just image when you go from 07 to 03, however if I make new ones using the same font colour etc it all looks kind of wrong, just slightly rougher and its annoying me it would mean one half would be all nice and smooth and look great then half way through it would change

1. Reading everyones post in this thread.

2. Instead of having the night of work I'm now working tonight and have Saturday night off.

3. Going to go on the xbox

4. Listening to music

5. Thinking of what to make to eat.

1. I've just spent about half an hour sifting through this thread to find out what I'd posted and how long ago, only to discover that the one post I've made, consists of this:- :)

2. I have a sore index finger from too much scrolling.

3. That is not some sort of euphenism, it is related to fact 1.

4. I'm going to load the metro machine with 20p pieces later on, and it'll probably spit them all out before I get to the end.

5. I'm not as fat as I was last time I posted on this thread.

Bonus fact. Next time I sift through this thread I'll be happier with what I find.

1. I finished modern Warfare on veteran last night.

2. Need to get back on x-box live so I can do it in co-op.

3. I used to like Billiy Connolly, but think he's a twat now.

4. Just had a nice Turkey dinner.

5. Drinking machine coffee though. eugh!

Respect. That mission in the TV studio forced some new swear words from my mouth.

1. I have just taken a trip down memory lane reading the first few pages of this thread Strange! Where did those years go? :)

2. I am cold sat here so I'm thinking of making a coffee and 2 slices of Bovril on toast

5. Life is good.

Look, just embrace the grey. It happens to all ladies of your vintage - just accept it.

Speaking of which, you could be talking your way into my bed :razz: , as I've never shagged a women with grey pubes. (no, folks, the mother-in-law doesn't count, because she shaves her fud).

:D

1. Eating Tomatoes on Toast for Brekkie

2. Lost 6lbs at weight watchers last night.

3. Considered a game of quantom of solace on the xbox and then decided against because it would be too noisy (old age here we come)

4. Find Chatroulette quite amusing (yesterday there was a fat semi naked japanese man in a room full of balloons and he kept grabbing them and bursting them by sitting on them! Whatever floats your boat I guess).

5. Feeling my love affair with Newcastle may be dwindling.

oh dear, why is that ?

5. Life is good.

howay TR, were you a dyed blonde before ?

1. I have finished work for the day

2. I got a new car last week

3. I will be at the pub tonight

4. Just had a cup of coffee

5. I have lost the bit of weight I put on over xmas and new year

3. Considered a game of quantom of solace on the xbox and then decided against because it would be too noisy (old age here we come)

4. Find Chatroulette quite amusing (yesterday there was a fat semi naked japanese man in a room full of balloons and he kept grabbing them and bursting them by sitting on them! Whatever floats your boat I guess).

oh dear, why is that ?

Find it hard to imagine any point in the medium future when we will again be a big club competing at the top end of the prem with good players. Think we are going to spend quite a few yo yo years like the mackems with nothing but promotion relegation and then struggling to get promotion.

Dont think theres any shining knights out there with fuck loads of money.

Also think nothing will ever compare to the first ride under keegan

I know its all fucking depressing but my interest is dwindling. Luckily new generations come along and carry the flag from us moaning old farts who keep harking back....

1. one year old kid hadn't slept for 3days, but slept last night

2. got engaged last week

3. missus is getting a bump from baby 2

4. taking protein trying to put on weight, but have lost a few lbs, despite good diet and good exercise

5. i have a small hairline crack in my iphone screen and am slightly suicidal over it

oh dear, why is that ?

Find it hard to imagine any point in the medium future when we will again be a big club competing at the top end of the prem with good players. Think we are going to spend quite a few yo yo years like the mackems with nothing but promotion relegation and then struggling to get promotion.

I know its all fucking depressing but my interest is dwindling. Luckily new generations come along and carry the flag from us moaning old farts who keep harking back....

I won't ask you the obvious question then and be accused of "ruining the thread". Would be better if you admitted the obvious but I'll leave it at that.

oh dear, why is that ?

I won't ask you the obvious question then and be accused of "ruining the thread". Would be better if you admitted the obvious but I'll leave it at that.

Yes, I've got it too

gallery11-toe.jpg

oh dear, why is that ?

Yes, I've got it too

gallery11-toe.jpg

ha, is that the man who started your love affair with Newcastle United :)

Congrats Barney Man, however protein alone wont put weight on for you kid!

1. Even more fucked off with work - architects are cunts

2. Need to lay a cable

3. Fancy a brew

4. My love affair with the toon is also on the floor

5. Super league starts on Friday _ Rhiiiiiiiiinoooooooooooooooossssssssss

1. Been going to the gym more and have lost a bit of weight (from Christmas!)

2. Been working far too much than I enjoy, but appreciating the money

3. If I sell my drum kit in the next two months then I will have more than enough money to go travelling

4. Served a load of London Chavs the other night, who were from one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants. So much of a change from our usual mid-week pensioners!

5. Getting worse at CODMW2 online, but enjoying FIFA Be a Pro online ^^

1. leaving the okanagan in a month going back to deepest darkest west kootenay's

2. grossly out of shape but #1 should take care of that

3. surprisingly non-plussed about the olympics (torch went through town last night/today)

4. nervous about registering for my professional designation in two months time

5. pissed at myself for being to cheap to splurge for setanta ( so my chances of seeing NUFC on TV are slim to none)