Gemmill

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna go cry myself to sleep

189486[/snapback]

There's still his third signing to annouce. Don't worry!

Anyone selling midfielders at this time of night?

How come EVERYONE can see we need defenders, yet we're not signing any (expect Bridge on loan by the time I press "Add Reply" :rolleyes:)

beasley is a decent striker/midfielder. We could have done a lot worse. Especially as he was 700k cheaper than sibierski!

189494[/snapback]

Definitely not what we need, but then you could say the same about Sibierski.

Who the FUCK?

Rapidly losing faith in Roeder now like. fucking plank.

189368[/snapback]

that really made me laugh, i dont know why....im probably bordering on hysteria :rolleyes: Im hoping to go to sleep soon and wake up to find this was all a nightmare :(

In fairness to GR, I doubt this bloke was top of his list. I reckon he's given his list to FS who has to sign them, and time after time came back and said "nope, cant get him".

Sounds more like he's rang the agents and asked who they can get. Scraping barrel like.

Seems we have no cash left and whatever Milner was moving for (to generate money for) has falled through.

So I reckon thats prob it for us now, unless we get another load deal and some 2p signing. Or, suddently give Rangers £1M for bernard ....

*sigh*

Bridge on loan.

189510[/snapback]

Huh?

189511[/snapback]

It's the only possibility. We have no money, Cole has completed his medical. We need a defender.

189513[/snapback]

Right, sorry I thought you meant it had actually happened! Sent me on a mad scurry of football websites. :rolleyes:

Bridge on loan.

189510[/snapback]

Huh?

189511[/snapback]

It's the only possibility. We have no money, Cole has completed his medical. We need a defender.

189513[/snapback]

Cannavaro on loan too seeing as we need a defender eh! :rolleyes:

Well its just caused us to have our most users online ever and the board hasn't crashed so thats one positive to take from it I suppose.  :(

189412[/snapback]

Owen?

Duff?

Martins?

No, the most users were attracted by Sibierski!

:rolleyes:

from .com
The club are apparently still working on trying to bring one or possibly two more bodies - with the name of Blackburn's Lucas Neill mentioned.

189522[/snapback]

I'd be pleased with signing Neill, handy player

from .com
The club are apparently still working on trying to bring one or possibly two more bodies - with the name of Blackburn's Lucas Neill mentioned.

189522[/snapback]

I suppose - and I know Im pushing it here - we shouldnt judge until the window is closed.

:(

Lost it havent i....

from .com

189522[/snapback]

i love Freddie Shophard

He knows the way to strike a bargain.