Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Willie McKay again!

189432[/snapback]

Really?

It's getting silly.

189437[/snapback]

Aye:

The player’s agent Willie McKay revealed Moyes is a fan of Sibierski and is keen to push through a deal for the Frenchman.

"I have spoken to David Moyes and he is great admirer of Antoine," McKay told skysports.com.

"He is hoping something can be done to bring Antoine to Goodison Park."

I'd love to kick the shit out of this fella, how much crap does he bring? Boumsong and Faye come straight to mind among many, many others.

189443[/snapback]

He's Chimonda's agent too, I wouldn't mind if he'd sold us him.

Edited by Happy Face

MANCHESTER CITY: Boss Stuart Pearce has secured a season-long loan deal for PSV Eindhoven's USA international winger DaMarcus Beasley (2201). That will come as a boost after veteran striker Andrew Cole followed David James in taking the Eastlands exit route to Portsmouth, while Antoine Sibierski has joined Newcastle.

So we've paved the way for them to get an international in? Anyone heard of him??

MANCHESTER CITY: Boss Stuart Pearce has secured a season-long loan deal for PSV Eindhoven's USA international winger DaMarcus Beasley (2201). That will come as a boost after veteran striker Andrew Cole followed David James in taking the Eastlands exit route to Portsmouth, while Antoine Sibierski has joined Newcastle.

So we've paved the way for them to get an international in? Anyone heard of him??

189455[/snapback]

I have, decent player but nothing special, wickedly fast being his best attribute

It's another Ketsbaia, isn't it?

189448[/snapback]

Not fit to lace Ketsbaia's boots tbh.

189449[/snapback]

The fear of him kicking the crap out of me like he did with the advertising board would stop me from doing that.

Back to the subject trying to look at the positives if Luque does play now he won't have to be the main man. And we'll go 4-4-2 rather than the crappy 4-5-1

This is just incredible. I genuinely thought Gemma was taking the piss, and he actually amazingly WASN'T.

I don't really know what to say, honestly. I can't even bring myself to be critical of this, just absolutely bafflingly speechless.

Edited by Andy

Fee rumoured to be £700k

189463[/snapback]

Thats basically the same price we sold Speed for, i was expecting somewhere around the 300k mark!

189465[/snapback]

Funny. I was expecting it to be around the "them paying us to take an absolutely useless pile of wank off their hands" mark.

I'm slowly coming round to thinking we've done well to borrow a kid off Man United and a has-been from Man City. Not all bad is it. Got fucking shed loads of midfielders, not many teams can say that.

189479[/snapback]

I'd swap half of the midfield we have for 2 decent defenders tbh