Sad

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Can anyone remember being truly happy and full of enthusiasm about NUFC in the last 3 years. I can't. There has always been something which is making me want to scream at the fuckwits in charge because anybody can see where we're going wrong. All NUFC do lately is disappoint me and bring me down. Even on the good cup runs I am thinking "As soon as we meet a decent team we're history". This isn't what supporting your team is supposed to be about. But as I have said on more than one occasion NUFC don't treat us like supporters anymore. They treat us like consumers to be given open wallet surgery on regular occasions.

Just depressed.

P.S. I would like to say again. I sent a fax to NUFC'c head scout about Steven Naismith 15 months ago.

Can anyone remember being truly happy and full of enthusiasm about NUFC in the last 3 years. I can't. There has always been something which is making me want to scream at the fuckwits in charge because anybody can see where we're going wrong. All NUFC do lately is disappoint me and bring me down. Even on the good cup runs I am thinking "As soon as we meet a decent team we're history". This isn't what supporting your team is supposed to be about. But as I have said on more than one occasion NUFC don't treat us like supporters anymore. They treat us like consumers to be given open wallet surgery on regular occasions.

Just depressed.

P.S. I would like to say again. I sent a fax to NUFC'c head scout about Steven Naismith 15 months ago.

The day Man U beat us 2-6 we were a part of a top 3 that also included Arsenal. No Liverpool or Chelsea in there.

From that day to this our journey has been in one direction - backwards.

PS. How has Naismith progressed since.

Edited by Ugly Mackems

Just depressed.

The day Man U beat us 2-6 we were a part of a top 3 that also included Arsenal. No Liverpool or Chelsea in there.

Arsenal want to sign him. Scottish young player of the year last season.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Just depressed.

Arsenal want to sign him. Scottish young player of the year last season.

We don't do prospects, we prefer very expensive gambles, just so the fans can dance in the streets :nono:

What worries me is, already the apathy is palpable. Even when Fulham scored their 2nd there wasn't much reaction from the crowd.

Edited by alex

What worries me is, already the apathy is palpable. Even when Fulham scored their 2nd there wasn't much reaction from the crowd.

That is the sound of resigned apathy :puke::puke::puke:

I don't know why, but Freddie seems untouchable. :aye:

I imagine even his wife agrees. :nono:

I was thinking this yesterday. There has been a few highlights since SBR left, beating Arsenal and Chelsea but they havn`t been truely brilliant days. Most of our wins have been luck or a decision going our way.

I`m finally starting to think it will be easier if I stop expecting us to beat teams and just see what happens at least until we get a squad of players, a rightback and a leftback that can stop leaving our CB`s exposed.

I no longer expect us to beat anyone and haven't done since Souness was appointed. As Marcoti said on Talksport yesterday would anyone have asked for Robson to be sacked if they had known the next 2 appointments would be Souness and Roeder? Shepherd has shown himself to be truly incompetent.

The problem is it is not that easy to get rid of a Chairman and get someone in with enough money to take over and as far as managers go as any properly run club sorts out a decent appointment in the Summer there aren't many decent available candidates even when Shepherd inevitably decides to replace Roeder.

I did used to enjoy football even when we weren't in with a chance of winning anything but that was largely due to the atmosphere which really isn't there anymore. To enjoy football this season I think I will just have to look out for an exciting prospect or a bit of skilfull play (probably from the opposition).

Edited by Super7

A few seasons ago I'd have been utterly crushed at a last minute defeat like that. Woke up the next morning and I'd forgotten we'd even lost. As soon as they scored their first you could see the second coming.

I was thinking this yesterday. There has been a few highlights since SBR left, beating Arsenal and Chelsea but they havn`t been truely brilliant days. Most of our wins have been luck or a decision going our way.

I`m finally starting to think it will be easier if I stop expecting us to beat teams and just see what happens at least until we get a squad of players, a rightback and a leftback that can stop leaving our CB`s exposed.

Don't forget getting rid of Bramble.

First match of the season for me at West Ham, then Everton on the SUnday. Well looking forward to it. Away games are always the best as I will be pissed up. B)

I can imagine I will be struck down by the apathy shortly aftrewards. Other than that the only thing that will cheer me up is an Olly B crunching tackle.

I havent felt good about it for ages.

All i fucking do is get the piss took out me by Plastic glory fans and even fuckign rugby fans who dont have a clue.

We need to sort it out this is getting rediculous..

Too many Prawn Sandwhich bridgade theyre for the day out...

Exactly!

I was at SJP for the Cov FA Cup match last season and had some right dressed up queens in front of me, shouting at Shearer for not moving. It was a corner and he was waiting for the ball to be collected from the ball boy!!

Its sad at the moment being a NUFC fan tbh.

But what we need is a mass protest at a match about FFS, but this will not happen I'm afraid.

As soon as there's rumblings of discontent, Freddy knows he just needs to spend a small fortune on some superstar gamble and the vast majority of fans will grin like morons. The Owen signing even had people chanting for Souness for fucks sake.

Too many Prawn Sandwhich bridgade theyre for the day out...

I don't think that's true at all tbh.

Yeh all soopafans B)

You get people that give you nasty looks for singing for fucks sake..

never mind a protest againt fat fred

I think the main problem with the atmosphere is what is happening on the pitch and the way in which we seem to be losing pace with the top 4 clubs all the time. There aren't too many that I would describe as 'prawn sandwich' where I sit but as I said before, the apathy is very apparent. We seem to be going backwards as a club and that has been the case for about 3 seasons now. At least.

I think the main problem with the atmosphere is what is happening on the pitch and the way in which we seem to be losing pace with the top 4 clubs all the time. There aren't too many that I would describe as 'prawn sandwich' where I sit but as I said before, the apathy is very apparent. We seem to be going backwards as a club and that has been the case for about 3 seasons now. At least.

Yeh fair point.

I dont really think anyone fears SJP anymore either..

Its all very depressing, another season of this and im goin got have to see a doctor..

Yeh fair point.

Its all very depressing, another season of this and im goin got have to see a doctor..

Do you actually go to games?

B)

Yeh fair point.

Do you actually go to games?

B)

Im glad there was a wink there..

Saying that though its £32 a ticket and £28 trainfare so i dont get to many being a student exile..

Edited by T-Keith