Purely a rumour but....

peasepud

Just been talking to a mate who has a friend that bumped into (literally) Solano on Saturday night, they got talking and he asked why he wasnt playing on Saturday to which Nobby ranted for ten minutes about Roeder and how he hasnt got a clue what hes doing, crux of the matter is (allegedly) that the foreign players are being blamed by Roeder and Fat Fred for everything that goes wrong and seemingly there are 5 of them with transfer requests in.

Nobby, Charlie, Luque, Emre & Babba.

Like I say, not sure at all on the source and only time will tell if thats true but it seems plausible and a worrying thought which sadly, fits in with Freddys vision for a Geordie (or at least English) team.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Villa boards was reporting earlier that Milner is demanding a transfer...

Wouldn't be surprised in the least - Know how to look after our players, we do! B)

Just been talking to a mate who has a friend that bumped into (literally) Solano on Saturday night, they got talking and he asked why he wasnt playing on Saturday to which Nobby ranted for ten minutes about Roeder and how he hasnt got a clue what hes doing, crux of the matter is (allegedly) that the foreign players are being blamed by Roeder and Fat Fred for everything that goes wrong and seemingly there are 5 of them with transfer requests in.

Like I say, not sure at all on the source and only time will tell if thats true but it seems plausible and a worrying thought which sadly, fits in with Freddys vision for a Geordie (or at least English) team.

I believe that.

Spurs to target Newcastle winger

Spurs could look to Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia to solve their left sided midfield problems when the transfer window re-opens in January.

The north London club are hoping that N'Zogbia becomes frustrated at Newcastle playing second fiddle to new signing Damien Duff.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder, aware of the speculation linking the player with a move, has moved quickly to deter any interest:

"Charles N'Zogbia will play lots and lots of games, and start lots of games this year for Newcastle.

"We are in four competitions. I think the world of him and he would be one player who certainly would never be for sale as far as I am concerned.

"He has a big future in front of him, but I will protect him."

Roeder believes the arrival of Duff will actually help rather than hinder N'Zogbia:

"Damien Duff coming to the club has actually raised his level of performance anything up to 15, 20%.

"Damien's arrival has actually helped Charles, not hindered him at all. He is a wonderful, wonderful player."

Source: http://www.all3points.co.uk/cat/spurs/zog110906.php

They can fuck right off!!

One of the Villa boards was reporting earlier that Milner is demanding a transfer...

Wouldn't be surprised in the least - Know how to look after our players, we do! B)

We didn't mess him about though. :lol:

Which was the recent match where Emre came out as if he'd had an earful, and the first time he had the ball and was struggling to find a pass he made movements as if to indicate "you see, I can't make the pass if no one's making the runs". It was pretty obvious there'd been words in the dressing room and one could easily surmise there are two factions in it...

I didn't read too much into it before anyone starts. B)

Sounds like knackers to me. Can't see Nobby pouring private club business to some dude he bumped into in a boozer.

I would tend to agree however this sounded like Nobby had had a few drinks and once he'd got started then he just didnt stop ranting! B)

Sounds like knackers to me. Can't see Nobby pouring private club business to some dude he bumped into in a boozer.

I would tend to agree however this sounded like Nobby had had a few drinks and once he'd got started then he just didnt stop ranting! B)

maybe he was gutted that milner never left - him and duff can play in his position.

If you'll permit me to name-drop for a moment. My Dad was talking to Steve Harmison recently (he knows him quite well through a mutual friend). He was doing some training again with NUFC recently and he said several players were coming up to him and telling him about how things at the club were a shambles. He didn't even ask them, they just told him.

I also got the feeling on Saturday that, Parker apart, the team isn't exactly playing for Roeder. Either that or we're shite :lol:

If you'll permit me to name-drop for a moment. My Dad was talking to Steve Harmison recently (he knows him quite well through a mutual friend). He was doing some training again with NUFC recently and he said several players were coming up to him and telling him about how things at the club were a shambles. He didn't even ask them, they just told him.

I also got the feeling on Saturday that, Parker apart, the team isn't exactly playing for Roeder. Either that or we're shite :lol:

I'd ted to go for the last one there like :lol:

B) Harmison's not going to be too pleased with being put in it.

You and your bears man.

I think its clear all aint rosey. If we sold Zog there would be riots. I did read somewhere though that Emre might be off in the winter. Also read in a few places today that Milner wants off - but I fully expected that.

So he was that pissed he was ranting at a stranger also means that he would provide devastating insight into the problems at the club? .... Or he was having a pissed rant. Definitely one of the two.

B) Harmison's not going to be too pleased with being put in it.

I kept it fairly vague for obvious reasons though. In any case I don't think NUFC is a happy camp at present. What a fucking mess though, eh?

In the unlikely event that this is true, 2 of them ARE pretty much to blame anyway and would be no miss whatsoever .... B)

You and your bears man.

I think its clear all aint rosey. If we sold Zog there would be riots. I did read somewhere though that Emre might be off in the winter. Also read in a few places today that Milner wants off - but I fully expected that.

It wouldn't surprise me if Emre didn't play for us come the winter... Much like last season!!!

In the unlikely event that this is true, 2 of them ARE pretty much to blame anyway and would be no miss whatsoever .... B)

Which two do you see as the culprits then? seeing as only Emre and Zog played from that 5 on Saturday and imo neither had a bad game. EDIT: rather than neither had a bad game, Id prefer to say neither were as shit as half their teammates.

I kept it fairly vague for obvious reasons though. In any case I don't think NUFC is a happy camp at present. What a fucking mess though, eh?

Yeah, I'm a bit pissed off, like, I wasn't expecting a golden era under Roeder by any means, I just thought we could watch some decent footie again and maybe hit the top six.

He's an above average manager who can get the team to perform to more than the sum of its parts, but he's basically gone and sawn his own legs off this transfer window, and whatever way I look at it, by the time the next window is open, even if the funds were available, the season would already be well over.

So he was that pissed he was ranting at a stranger also means that he would provide devastating insight into the problems at the club? .... Or he was having a pissed rant. Definitely one of the two.

The two aren't mutually exclusive, like most things, the truth is probably somewhere in between.

In the unlikely event that this is true, 2 of them ARE pretty much to blame anyway and would be no miss whatsoever .... :lol:

Which two do you see as the culprits then? seeing as only Emre and Zog played from that 5 on Saturday and imo neither had a bad game. EDIT: rather than neither had a bad game, Id prefer to say neither were as shit as half their teammates.

Leazes doesn't believe your scenario, however he's blaming two of the players for it anyway. I think B)

Spurs to target Newcastle winger

Spurs could look to Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia to solve their left sided midfield problems when the transfer window re-opens in January.

The north London club are hoping that N'Zogbia becomes frustrated at Newcastle playing second fiddle to new signing Damien Duff.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder, aware of the speculation linking the player with a move, has moved quickly to deter any interest:

"Charles N'Zogbia will play lots and lots of games, and start lots of games this year for Newcastle.

"We are in four competitions. I think the world of him and he would be one player who certainly would never be for sale as far as I am concerned.

"He has a big future in front of him, but I will protect him."

Roeder believes the arrival of Duff will actually help rather than hinder N'Zogbia:

"Damien Duff coming to the club has actually raised his level of performance anything up to 15, 20%.

"Damien's arrival has actually helped Charles, not hindered him at all. He is a wonderful, wonderful player."

Source: http://www.all3points.co.uk/cat/spurs/zog110906.php

They can fuck right off!!

If we sold Zog to spurs that would be fucking suicide.

Were making no progress as it is...