Team V Liverpool?

TOPTOON

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say so aye. We usually struggle down there to begin with. It would be oh so typical of them to find their feet again when we visit. By all accounts they've been playing well just not bagging the goals. With our changable defence and shay being out, its probably the lift they need.

Guest Patrokles

A large part of my mind is telling me that watching/listening tonight will be horrendously depressing, but then a small part is niggling away with 'but what if we play to our potential and give them a really good game?'

I think I'll end up watching it. Nowt else to do.

Edited by Patrokles

A large part of my mind is telling me that watching/listening tonight will be horrendously depressing, but then a small part is niggling away with 'but what if we play to our potential and give them a really good game?'

I think I'll end up watching it. Nowt else to do.

:gay: That's exactly how I feel

I'll be watching it in the pub, but I'm expecting a very comfortable 2-0 win for Liverpool with Crouch and Bellamy scoring and us not getting anywhere near their goal all game. How great would it be to get a draw though or even beat them and get the three points? Suddenly we'd be looking very healthy again.

I'll be watching it in the pub, but I'm expecting a very comfortable 2-0 win for Liverpool with Crouch and Bellamy scoring and us not getting anywhere near their goal all game. How great would it be to get a draw though or even beat them and get the three points? Suddenly we'd be looking very healthy again.

i'll eat my hat if we do. i can't remember an away result like that since sir bobby was in charge

A 0-0 would be beautiful. Like that match at Old Trafford a few seasons back. Must have been 2002/03? 0-0 then, but we matched them throughout.

When Jenas hit the bar with a header (from a corner?)? Played very well that day.

You can get 4/1 for Halsey to show a red tonight. Given that Parker was lucky not to be sent off at the weekend, Emre will lose his rag when we get overrun in midfield, and Halsey is a crap ref, I reckon it's a canny bet. Not to mention Bellamy playing against us, and Sissoko being a bit of a dirty twat.