outclassed

Dr Gloom

Were you expecting anything else this evening tbh?

Liverpool have seriously underperformed so far this season so it was only a matter of time before they came good.

There's no doubting that they're streets ahead of us - had this happened against someone like Boro, then I'd understand the sentiments...

Liverpool have seriously underperformed so far this season so it was only a matter of time before they came good.

There's no doubting that they're streets ahead of us - had this happened against someone like Boro, then I'd understand the sentiments...

i dont think liverpool 'came good' tonight to be honest, they were the better of two very average looking sides in my opinion

i dont think liverpool 'came good' tonight to be honest, they were the better of two very average looking sides in my opinion

Agreed. They're nowt special, Everton battered them last week. I hope they finish outside the top four this season.

Outclassed? Bit over the top imho. As zico has already said, both sides looked average, only difference was that they created chances.

i only watched the highlights like but to me, it looked like liverpool battered us. we created little - they're peppered our goal throughout. did we even force a save from their keeper?

i can't remember us getting in behind them. where was duff? where was the £10m man up front?

Outclassed? Bit over the top imho. As zico has already said, both sides looked average, only difference was that they created chances.

i only watched the highlights like but to me, it looked like liverpool battered us. we created little - they're peppered our goal throughout. did we even force a save from their keeper?

i can't remember us getting in behind them. where was duff? where was the £10m man up front?

The 10m pound man couldn't jump high enough to reach the 20foot balls plumped forward by Ramage, the one time we did get behind them we should have had a penalty.

Agreed, I watched the match live and I don't think we were outclassed, I think the defence, with maybe the exception of Baba played very well, I think the midfield let us down badly tonight, apart from Parker, they were all a none event.

Liverpool Team Statistics Newcastle United

2 Goals 0

1 1st Half Goals 0

8 Shots on Target 4

9 Shots off Target 6

5 Blocked Shots 4

8 Corners 6

13 Fouls 14

4 Offsides 4

1 Yellow Cards 1

0 Red Cards 0

80.8 Passing Success 72.6

27 Tackles 23

74.1 Tackles Success 60.9

54.9 Possession 45.1

53.1 Territorial Advantage 46.9

The 10m pound man couldn't jump high enough to reach the 20foot balls plumped forward by Ramage, the one time we did get behind them we should have had a penalty.

Aye good to see it's taken one match for Ramage to get in the Bramble groove. They must be getting told to play these stupid fucking balls.

I am not into quotes on top of quotes etc, outclassed your having a laugh, to also say we are average is also a laugh, only got one thing to say is

Liverpool have not played bad this season and can't get a run going, we should have won at Chelsea but who care's now its over. 3-0 to a sad team and I'm not bitter is sad, Sheff U away another 3 pts lost they were shite, hopefully we will come good now to say we are average is a fucking joke. we are capable of winning every fuckin game with a bit of luck, Chelsea get that luck but its going to be hard against the Mancs who will win the league.

BTW put your fuckin shirts on its a boring thing to do now, been there done it, I bet you not one of your original fans who done it, does it now.

To speak honestly gets you banned on certain websites, slept in pissed this morning and hopefully speak to yeh later.

The cunt in the Sandon who thought he was a smartarse with a Michael Shields song who got twatted and his mates saying sorry he isn't with us is no excuse for some dismall singing, why not sing for your team and not about the bindippers you are playing. just a thought.

To speak honestly gets you banned on certain websites, slept in pissed this morning and hopefully speak to yeh later.

The cunt in the Sandon who thought he was a smartarse with a Michael Shields song who got twatted and his mates saying sorry he isn't with us is no excuse for some dismall singing, why not sing for your team and not about the bindippers you are playing. just a thought.

I understood about 14.6% of this post.... :gay:

Now I'm thick whats a % especially a 14 one.

<_<

"Billy" cashes his giro.....he gets given £100

£100 = ALL of his giro = 100%

So every 1% of his giro is the same as £1. <_<

If Billy steals £60 worth of DVDs, 200 Bensons, a commemorative Stevey Gerrard presentation plate/clock, a box of Calvin Klein jeans (assorted sizes) and a Ford Mondeo, how many % of his giro does he have left?

:gay:

I didn't see the game btw, but according to every report I've heard this morning and last night, including commentary by Radio Newcastle, "outclassed" would be a fair description and it could have been worse.

I wouldn't say we were outclassed Renton mate, their defence in particular Agger looked suspect in the second half, it was just as per usual when there appears to be no danger out defence making a hash of things allowing Liverpool to get in there.

Shit, you only watched the highlights and deemed we were outclassed?

Nah, it was an away performace which has come on leaps and bounds from last years visit to Anfield. For parts of the game we had them on the backfoot, and our defence coped well for the most part.

On another night, we would of walked away with a point, which is what we deserved. If they play like that at SJP, we'd batter them.

I didn't see the game btw, but according to every report I've heard this morning and last night, including commentary by Radio Newcastle, "outclassed" would be a fair description and it could have been worse.

You woulds say that, closet scouser :gay:

What's that about a closet? <_<

I wouldnt say out classed at all, i watched all the game and we were on top of long periods in the second half. I faniced us to steal a goal, before Harper did his dying swan act

Liverpool looked average last night, but i reckon they'll get top four

Didn't see the game. But the posts make familiar reading in the we did alright vain. I look at it this way, if we had gone to Anfield with some semblence of a defence and some vague clue how to make openings with our front talent we could have got 3 points. Liverpool have yet to gel this season and this was a good chance to get summat from this difficult fixture.

Roeder isn't good enough, he is average and has no charisma and will never get players to play beyond their abilities - a vital component in making a mid- table outfit into one that will press for a top 5 place.

Didn't see the game. But the posts make familiar reading in the we did alright vain. I look at it this way, if we had gone to Anfield with some semblence of a defence and some vague clue how to make openings with our front talent we could have got 3 points. Liverpool have yet to gel this season and this was a good chance to get summat from this difficult fixture.

Roeder isn't good enough, he is average and has no charisma and will never get players to play beyond their abilities - a vital component in making a mid- table outfit into one that will press for a top 5 place.

Quoted for truthabilityisation

Guest Patrokles

Well, at least we were singing. I watched the game with a Liverpool fan and he said 'are you sure this is at Anfield?' All we could hear were the Newcastle fans.