What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

This man is a gem of newcastle. Utterly utterly incredible.

Heard him a few times but never seen him live. He's brilliant, no less. Little known which is such a shame. Love this track btw.

I'm a huge fan anyway, but speaking about Vocalists in the other thread (Adele), always brings me back to Kate Bush. I love the way her voice has matured, the re-recordings on Directors Cut are testament to that. This quite beautiful track from her latest album, 50 Words for Snow.

This man is a gem of newcastle. Utterly utterly incredible.

Heard him a few times but never seen him live. He's brilliant, no less. Little known which is such a shame. Love this track btw.

mate, you've got to go and see him. He's even better live. I actually just saw him on Friday play at Mordern Tower next to chinatown. He had no mic, and had his acoustic slightly distorted through a small amp. It as absolutely sublime. Go see him!

Nice, not heard that before.

tis a nice song, discovered through JBs beacon theatre show

trying to figure it out on the guitar (something im awful at) is a right bastard though

Nice, not heard that before.

tis a nice song, discovered through JBs beacon theatre show

trying to figure it out on the guitar (something im awful at) is a right bastard though

Did they do that in Hiatt's guest spot? Decent dvd? Although I love the guy, I'm not often a one for live show dvds. I've got the RAH show and an AC/DC blu ray which are both epic, but only watched each of them once!

Just got back from the shops with 3 albums. I did a few laps of the shop (as I do). It was only as I was adding them to Itunes i noticed they all start with an 'R'

REM - Murmer

Rahzel - Make the Music 2000

Run DMC - Crown Royal

The 3 Rs. Can any of your readers beat that?

All 3 for a fiver by the way. I know the Run DMC one is mostly shite but I needed a third to make up the numbers.