What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Nice, not heard that before.

tis a nice song, discovered through JBs beacon theatre show

trying to figure it out on the guitar (something im awful at) is a right bastard though

Did they do that in Hiatt's guest spot? Decent dvd? Although I love the guy, I'm not often a one for live show dvds. I've got the RAH show and an AC/DC blu ray which are both epic, but only watched each of them once!

yeh, that and I know a place.

it is, the show is excellent, prefer it to RAH. the guests are brilliant too, Beth Hart sounds so much like the record its unbelievable, hiatt knocks those two out really well and paul rodgers is really good (helps they do two of my favourite free songs) Fire and Water and Walk in my Shadow

oh and I got the song figured out

Edited by Semimental

tis a nice song, discovered through JBs beacon theatre show

trying to figure it out on the guitar (something im awful at) is a right bastard though

Did they do that in Hiatt's guest spot? Decent dvd? Although I love the guy, I'm not often a one for live show dvds. I've got the RAH show and an AC/DC blu ray which are both epic, but only watched each of them once!

yeh, that and I know a place.

it is, the show is excellent, prefer it to RAH. the guests are brilliant too, Beth Hart sounds so much like the record its unbelievable, hiatt knocks those two out really well and paul rodgers is really good (helps they do two of my favourite free songs) Fire and Water and Walk in my Shadow

oh and I got the song figured out

Nice one. :good:

They are quality those Free songs. Have to say though, barely listened to the Hart/Bonamassa album. Listened to a little bit of the preview stuff when it was released and I just didn't much like it.

One of the best bands I've ever seen:

You got the remix album - Dross Glopp?

It's on Spotify. The Alchemist has a good go at that one. Remixes from The Field and Shabbazz Palaces are top notch too.

Aye I heard about that. Only gonna be 6 episodes, but I've been meaning to listen to it.

The way he was talking made it sound like maybe this was the second one. Hope not. Nice bit of stuff, Alice In Chains, Aerosmith, Stones, Queen.