What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Guest Toplass-101

a faint ringing sensation from the stupid doof doof doof "music" (if thats what they call it, which they play in clubs these days) coupled with a shushing noise that my radiators are making. I sound like a right Nana.

Rakes - whatever

Seems to sound the same as many other things. Not good, not bad. Just the same as something else. No doubt the next big thing, if not the already here big thing. Just seems a bit by numbers to me. Cananyonereallytellthedifferencebetweenthesebandsformeitisdifficultattimes.

Familiar.

Jesus Lizard - Goat

Had to turn that last lot off in favour of the Lizard, still sounds much more real, much more ballsy and much more interesting than just about anything around today. Barstool madness par excellence. Was that string break just for effect? I think not.

Brilliant.

A cover band's version of Pearl Jam's Daughter. (it kinda rolls into Another Brick In The Wall in the middle, then goes back again)

Ahhh... the memories... "Don't call me Daughter..." *cue heckles of "DAAUUUUUGGHHHHTTTEERRRRRR!!!!!!"*