What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Public Enemy - New Whirl Odor

Nothing like the quality of classic PE, but still preferable to anything by the 50 cent. What's going on with Public Enemy anyhow? Rebirth of a Nation was only a few months ago and now New Whirl Odor and a greatest hits in between. Obviously they're hoping that quantity will compensate for quality. And where does Flava Flav get the time between appearing on unreality based TV shows?

Edited by Happy Face

Badly Drawn Boy - Have You Fed the Fish?

Was listening to Be Here Now earlier- although it is roundly slated as the point where Oasis's star faded, IMO it's a great album and pisses over anything they've done since (and most other shit knocking around these days).

Was listening to Be Here Now earlier- although it is roundly slated as the point where Oasis's star faded, IMO it's a great album and pisses over anything they've done since (and most other shit knocking around these days).

58543[/snapback]

Giving it a whirl as we speak..... soon as D'You Know What I Mean kicks in i'm gone! :rolleyes: "7 million for a record we just took the piss on"

That's the thing tho - contrary to what its critics say (including the Gallaghers!) I think it's much better than any of their subsequent albums.

58559[/snapback]

Fade In Out is my favourite mind from the album

:rolleyes:

That's the thing tho - contrary to what its critics say (including the Gallaghers!) I think it's much better than any of their subsequent albums.

58559[/snapback]

It absolutley pisses on anything they've done since (especially that turd they released this year). I've always thought it was very close to being an excellent album if they'd just been a little bit more restrained with some of the songs (and not had one that's chorus went on about a magic pie).

The Be Here Now song is one of my favourites of theirs.

:D

Alan Fletcher's album.

:icon_lol:

If you know who Alan Fletcher is, then you'll know why I'm :angry:

It's actually surprisingly good... seeming as I bought it only for the novelty value....

Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken :lol:

60163[/snapback]

Dreadful!

His version of 'First Cut is the Deepest' is summat else like.

'How Can I Tell You' is also another classic

60293[/snapback]

If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out is the best tbh. Not that I particularly like Cat Stevens..

Suzanne Vega - (I'll Never Be) Your Maggie May

Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken ;)

60163[/snapback]

Dreadful!

60293[/snapback]

If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out is the best tbh. Not that I particularly like Cat Stevens..

60307[/snapback]

Jesus wept......you dont half have a knack of picking Cat Stevens worst hits! :lol::lol:

Having said all that I prefer his drum and bass shit as Youseff Islam

Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken :icon_lol:

60163[/snapback]

Dreadful!

60293[/snapback]

60307[/snapback]

Jesus wept......you dont half have a knack of picking Cat Stevens worst hits! :lol::lol:

Having said all that I prefer his drum and bass shit as Youseff Islam

60309[/snapback]

Hush, Samuel. ;)

Rush - Finding My Way ;) ;)