What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Little man is taking the fact that I'm not around all the time v. hard at the moment and is very clingy. Finding this playing a lot when I'm on my own at the moment....

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

:lol:

Once worked at an outdoor centre where the schizo :D cook would lock herself in the kitchen and play this track over and over through the P.A. ( which was, bizarrely , controlled from the kitchen).

The mere mention of it sends shivers down my neck :lol:

Simon McBride - Standing Still.

Some great contemporary blues. This guy can really player.

Great Robert Johnson track there as well Gloves! :o

Here is McBride doing little wings to sell guitars for Paul Reid Smith...

Listened to Lynryd Skynryd's new album earlier and it starts off good but gets worse imo. Meandered through some ACDC, Aerosmith, GnR and Free and now I'm at:

Steel Panther's new album: Hair-metal-tastic and funny as fuck. Loads of obvious references and influences, but thats the point - they're clearly fans of Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi and Whitesnake (to name but a few).

Will listen to some Led Zep later in memory of Mr Bonham (not that I need an excuse).

After that, it's wherever the code fairies take me (see above for their recent handiwork).