What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Sleeper - Inbetweener

Can't hear this without thinking of the 'Ugly Bleeder' parody.

I'm ashamed to admit I have both Shirehorses albums.

Night Owls Halloween thing. Not sure where he is this year.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Nowt to be ashamed of young Hog.

One of the best ones they did, Plums Drop by Pants-on (Mmmbop by Hanson) isn't on the albums is it?

Nah there were a few that didn't make it to either album, but got played on the shows. I've got the "Best of" CD the Beeb put out after they moved to the breakfast show. I think I've got the last show somewhere too.

Meatloaf - Seize the Night

Just got back from his gig at the Arena tonight. What a sad sight, he struggled badly throughout then after 1/2hr announced this would be his last ever gig, tried to sing Paradise but gave up after a few bars and walked off saying he couldn't continue. End of night!

Shame, I've seen some great Meat Loaf gigs over the years but tonight he was reduced to a broken old man shuffling around the stage and barely able to raise a note. :lol:

Just got back from his gig at the Arena tonight. What a sad sight, he struggled badly throughout then after 1/2hr announced this would be his last ever gig, tried to sing Paradise but gave up after a few bars and walked off saying he couldn't continue. End of night!

Shame, I've seen some great Meat Loaf gigs over the years but tonight he was reduced to a broken old man shuffling around the stage and barely able to raise a note. :lol:

Is there summit wrong with him or is he just old and fat?

He can't be far of sixty now, he must have done a shit-load of drugs in his time and loads of touring. Bound to take its toll eventually I guess.

They announced he'd been taken ill but I don't buy it. He just looked liked he'd 'gone' and finally realised he couldn't perform any more. As KN says, all the touring and gear has finally caught up with him I think.

They announced he'd been taken ill but I don't buy it. He just looked liked he'd 'gone' and finally realised he couldn't perform any more. As KN says, all the touring and gear has finally caught up with him I think.

Sad. Not always been my cup of tea, but I know a lot of people do like him