What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

ACDC - Rock n Roll train. Just before I leave the office and head into Manchester for tonights gig. I'll be deaf tomorrow :(:nufc:

Bet that rocked! Were QOTSA supporting or was that just the opening show?

ACDC - Rock n Roll train. Just before I leave the office and head into Manchester for tonights gig. I'll be deaf tomorrow :(:nufc:

Na, it was a band called "The Answer" which we missed because we were stood outside (admittedly drinking beer) waiting for some others in the group to arrive.

ACDC rocked though. We all proper went for it.

I might have gone a bit mental for You shook me all night long and highway to hell :)

Fookin blinding gig and for a bunch of blokes just either side of 60 they can definitely still cut it.

Edit: You just reminded me, the last time I saw ACDC they were supported by QOTSA - Milton Keynes in 00/01 ish

Na, it was a band called "The Answer" which we missed because we were stood outside (admittedly drinking beer) waiting for some others in the group to arrive.

I might have gone a bit mental for You shook me all night long and highway to hell :(

Fookin blinding gig and for a bunch of blokes just either side of 60 they can definitely still cut it.

Edit: You just reminded me, the last time I saw ACDC they were supported by QOTSA - Milton Keynes in 00/01 ish

Ahh I thought I'd read they were supporting this tour too :)

Where do AC/DC get their energy from? :) Awesome!

ACDC - Rock n Roll train. Just before I leave the office and head into Manchester for tonights gig. I'll be deaf tomorrow :alex::aussie:

I might have gone a bit mental for You shook me all night long and highway to hell :blush:

Ahh I thought I'd read they were supporting this tour too :dunno:

Where do AC/DC get their energy from? :o Awesome!

I'm sure Angus mixes his whiskey with water from the fountain of youth.

Focus - Sylvia

on Rock Radio Mcr.

Not a fan, but it's on and one of their better tracks. The reason I'm posting this is that the guitar solo always reminds me of the theme tune from Buck Rogers :unsure:

Wiggle Wiggle

Not the Outhere Brothers, Bob Dylan...

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup,

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop,

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead,

Wiggle - you can raise the dead.

He's a lyrical genius

:unsure:

Under The Red Sky is a terrible nursery rhyme filled album that drove Dylan to a 17 year writing hiatus...but I still like it. Cats in the Well is a fun song too.

Art Brut Vs Satan. Better than their last one and nearly as good as Bang Bang. DC Comics and Mysterious Bruises are both brilliant songs.

The new Metric album is very nice too.

"I fought the floor and the floor won"

:unsure: