What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Absolute class proper nostalgic moment for fee, the full song has JUST come on youtube. :blush: I bought this 12 year old at HMV ON Northumberland Street.

I'm playing this excellent song by Metronomy again, called The Bay. Its filmed here in Torquay on a SUNNY Day....not the miserable wet weather we have today!

You sure you don't bat both ways Bev? :icon_lol:

Is it just me or are they just a contemporary version of OMD but with more cowbell?

Anyway to bring this thread back to some reality godflesh met jesus christ superstar!

I'm playing this excellent song by Metronomy again, called The Bay. Its filmed here in Torquay on a SUNNY Day....not the miserable wet weather we have today!

You sure you don't bat both ways Bev? :icon_lol:

Is it just me or are they just a contemporary version of OMD but with more cowbell?

Anyway to bring this thread back to some reality godflesh met jesus christ superstar!

No I don't bat both ways Sammy :icon_lol: I love the video because its filmed where I live!! ~Pretty good song, cool video. I live right near Meadfoot beach which is where they are driving their car. And yes I get the OMD thing. Nice summer song though.

Been listening to the new Black Stone Cherry album, alrightish, but the lyrics are a bit weak. Basically seems like they have kinda run out of ideas a bit/relying on cliches. Shame, cos I really like the first two albums and they are beyond fantastic live.

Also just got Black Country Communion 2, so thats getting heavy play in the car at the mo. Not bad, but unfortunately nothing as awesome as Song Of Yesterday yet.

And, last but definitely not least:

RIP Big Man.

:icon_lol:

I went to see that band years ago supporting Maximo Park, seen them at Leeds festival too and in York come to think of it.

A great band but I haven't listened to them in years!

Don't suppose you have a copy of 'Bomb Romantics' you can send my way? :icon_lol:

I've seen them headline and they were class, they got the entire venue to sit on the floor and he went walking round the crowd it was mental :icon_lol:

I did just now!

I'm not sure I want to pay £6.00 for 256 kbps though! :lol:

Fucking hell son, you haven't been able to find it, so do you want it or not?

Alternatively try one of those russian download sites.