What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Incredible to think the Velvet Underground were doing stuff like this, Heroin and Venus in Furs the same year the Beatles were doing trite codswallop like When I'm 64 and With a Little Help from My Friends, trying to string them into a concept album that doesn't hold up.

....yet it's The Beatles who get the credit for being the most original act on the planet ever and spawning all that there now is.

some of the demos with N singing are better than many album tracks imo . the mtv unplugged being an example of how pointless the other one actually was .

Aye, you're right.

I love both versions of Where Did It All Go Wrong.

Incredible to think the Velvet Underground were doing stuff like this, Heroin and Venus in Furs the same year the Beatles were doing trite codswallop like When I'm 64 and With a Little Help from My Friends, trying to string them into a concept album that doesn't hold up.

....yet it's The Beatles who get the credit for being the most original act on the planet ever and spawning all that there now is.

They all robbed from black peoples anyway, fuck em. Ama salakem.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Slop

Listening to this and Funkadelic live on Spotify. One of the best rock bands ever imo.

Got Radio 6 Music on getting ready.

Funktastic.

Shame about Craig Charles.

Currently playing Brothers Groove- The Brothers.

Best radio station going by a mile. Charles is a nib like. Listened last night too and he does too much Steve Wright-esque 'love the show' shit. I think since he kicked his crack crutch he has to give himself a boost now n then .

Last week he had a Heavyweight Showdown of Labels (tied in with the boxing that night) with a Stax v Mowtown ding-dong . All the classics -was brilliant . Get onto the Huey Morgan show on Sundays too if y get chance :D