• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Face

• Tooj

• Tom

• Meenzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

My 13yr old daughter has just come stomping down the stairs and demanded that I “turn that weird stuff off!”     Isn't it meant to be the other way round?

I thought that was quite a big number as well when I noticed it on the third viewing.

Posted Images

Saw him at the Sage when he was touring In A Time Lapse. Lush.

Apparently this was used on Fifa 16. Heard it for the first time driving to work this morning. When it gets going in the first chorus on 30 seconds it gave me a massive grin. Then each subsequent chorus gets exponentially more joyful.

First album due in March.

Saw him at the Sage when he was touring In A Time Lapse. Lush.

Apparently this was used on Fifa 16. Heard it for the first time driving to work this morning. When it gets going in the first chorus on 30 seconds it gave me a massive grin. Then each subsequent chorus gets exponentially more joyful.

First album due in March.

That's good that.

Would have loved to have seen In A Time Lapse. He is touring Elements right now, there is only one night in Paris which sold out immediately. Was gutted but I got the album on vinyl as a treat to make up for it.

2016 has been a bit ridiculous so far. I've got about 15 albums that I know I like and around 7/8 are getting constant rotation. Malibu is one of them but I love the Savages, Mystery Jets and Suede albums. The Mystery Jets seems to have turned into My Morning Jacket when my back was turned, it surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

Nobody is talking about this but I remember their EP being brilliant around 3/4 years ago and I've followed them ever since, waiting for the album and it doesn't disappoint.

Fever Daydream by The Black Queen is something you might like, Chez. Reminds me a bit of Cut Copy, Depeche Mode and M83 if that does anything for you.

I've still got to somehow cram in about 4 albums that were released last week, along with Ty Segall's latest. I'll try and put it all together in a playlist if anyone is interested.