How's everyones elses teams getting on?

JJ

3rd in League 1. Manager just gone to Sheff Weds.

Thank fuck ;)

Not a fan?

Don't know much about Scunthorpe but the few people i've spoken to who are Wednesday fans seem pretty happy to have him. To think the other option was Bryan Robson though i'd be happy with anyone!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd in League 1. Manager just gone to Sheff Weds.

Thank fuck ;)

Not a fan?

Don't know much about Scunthorpe but the few people i've spoken to who are Wednesday fans seem pretty happy to have him. To think the other option was Bryan Robson though i'd be happy with anyone!

Sheff Wednesday forums might give you a different angle.

He's spotted a few fantastic talents in his years, but also signed a lot more crap.

And Melbourne came back from 3-2 down with 9 men (Kevin Muscat was one of those sent off) for the whole second half to snatch a draw in the dying minutes, one of the best games of football I have ever seen.

:unsure:

I'm so over Muscat, he should of been sent of about 20 minutes before the ref actually bothered to march him.

Aberdeen won 2-1 on Saturday against Motherwell to go joint second, after Hearts were appaling and drew with Falkirk tonight. Table looks like this.

1 Celtic 14 18 37

2 Rangers 14 6 22

3 Hearts 14 6 22

4 Aberdeen 14 4 22

5 Hibernian 14 7 19

6 Inverness CT 14 0 19

7 Kilmarnock 14 -5 19

8 Falkirk 14 0 18

9 St Mirren 14 -4 16

10 Dundee Utd 14 -13 14

11 Motherwell 14 -6 12

12 Dunfermline 14 -13 9

With us playing St Mirren at home on Saturday and Hearts playing Rangers on Sunday I'd hope we can get the three points and go second, obviously depending on the Hearts vs Rangers score.

My team got horsed 9-0 yesterday. Ouch.

The other newcastle united won again on the weekend, 3-1 against the central coast. That takes us to 5th, only behind 4th on goal difference.

Went and watched Sydney (yawn) put 4 past a fucking atrocious new zealand knights. Sydney are so shite it's fucking painful.

Mainz are so fucked. (Hamburg ain't looking too grand either.)

8 points off the leaders isn't too bad.

True. I think it's more like 14 though? :lol:

Either way, seven draws in the first twelve games says it all really.

Aberdeen 2-0 St. Mirren. After Rangers beat Hearts today we sit joint second in the SPL. :razz:

1 Celtic 15 21 40

2 Rangers 15 7 25

3 Aberdeen 15 6 25

4 Hibernian 15 12 22

5 Hearts 15 5 22

6 Kilmarnock 15 -4 22

7 Inverness CT 15 -3 19

8 Falkirk 15 -1 18

9 St Mirren 15 -6 16

10 Dundee Utd 15 -14 14

11 Motherwell 15 -11 12

12 Dunfermline 15 -12 12

My team won 3-2 this afternoon. We got the most laughable penalty ever with about 5 minutes to go to win the game. ;)

Aberdeen 2-0 St. Mirren. After Rangers beat Hearts today we sit joint second in the SPL. :(

1 Celtic 15 21 40

2 Rangers 15 7 25

3 Aberdeen 15 6 25

4 Hibernian 15 12 22

5 Hearts 15 5 22

6 Kilmarnock 15 -4 22

7 Inverness CT 15 -3 19

8 Falkirk 15 -1 18

9 St Mirren 15 -6 16

10 Dundee Utd 15 -14 14

11 Motherwell 15 -11 12

12 Dunfermline 15 -12 12

My team won 3-2 this afternoon. We got the most laughable penalty ever with about 5 minutes to go to win the game. ;)

Joint 2nd in the league and Michael Barrymore turns the x-mas lights on. :razz:

Edited by khay

Lost dismally again yesterday :(:calmdown::D

And worse than that, our new chairman is bringing in a new coach, some Czech guy (Kubik) who although played for his country and in serie A, has very limited experience as a coach (was sacked after a few weeks from his one and only coaching role in Poland) and has no experience of playing or managing in England :nufc: Atkins will be offered the director of Football job (which just looks like a way of avoiding an expensive settling of his contract) We will apparantely be having new players from the Czech republic who have probably never heard of Torquay :D Oh!!! what has Bateson done? its all a complete shambles, theres more but i wont go on, im too totally gutted to anyway :(

Edited by Toonraider

Ahhhhahahahhaha. :nufc:

You know, that 17 years I spent at Torbay really flew by. :D

Oh, and people from Totnes disgust me. They keep the waiting room smelling gross for hours even after they've left.

Ahhhhahahahhaha. :nufc:

You know, that 17 years I spent at Torbay really flew by. :D

Oh, and people from Totnes disgust me. They keep the waiting room smelling gross for hours even after they've left.

FAO Mods.

Should be banned for a Cahill avatar. Sorry like, he's a cunt.

Aberdeen rocking and rolling with a 3-0 win at Dunfermline yesterday. :nufc:

1 Celtic 16 21 41

2 Rangers 16 10 28

3 Aberdeen 16 9 28

4 Hibernian 16 12 23

5 Hearts 16 5 23

6 Kilmarnock 16 -7 22

7 Inverness CT 16 -3 20

8 Falkirk 16 -3 18

9 Dundee Utd 16 -13 17

10 St Mirren 16 -7 16

11 Motherwell 16 -9 15

12 Dunfermline 16 -15 12

Maybe a bit early to start talking about Champions League football mind! :calmdown:

My team came roaring back to win 6-4 after being 3-0 down today. Cue absolute bedlam. The police almost ended up getting involved as all their guys wanted to do after the game was fight. It was appaling. Still, we'll take the points!